Bad Botox on May 30, 2014 - Sacramento, CA

My 62 birthday was 2 weeks away. I had just had my...

My 62 birthday was 2 weeks away. I had just had my lip lines Juverdermed and now just needed my frown lines to diminish...wanted to look pretty and refreshed for an awesome summer. I had exciting events planned and was so looking forward to it. So the $$$ invested hurt a lot; but it was important to me. I had a rough few years and was seeking a fun summer social calendar!

continued story...

So I got some Botox in my forehead frown lines...and waited till the effects very excited to see my unfurrowed brow. But 4 days later when the botox set in, I was horrified! I looked like a mean hoot owl! My eyebrows were pressing downward and my eyes had a really mean expression. needless to say I was freaking out and went back into the doctors office because she claimed she could fix it. Fix it with MORE botox. :(

I had read online that that was actually the way to correct it...so it made sense and I decided to trust her. But the second treatment only made my expression WORSE! Two weeks later after much distress, I went for a second opinion with a Botox specialist. He explained how the muscles work and what was that an improperly...but regardless of what he says, I don't believe I will subject myself to Botox ever ever ever again. I am now into my 6 weeks of misery and don't see it starting to diminish whatsoever. If I didn't have to go to work everyday I'd be hiding out in my own house for fear of scaring people!
I am too embarrassed to explain to anyone that I spent money I could not afford ...on BOTOX...simply trying to look pretty for my birthday. It backfired!

6 weeks into my Botox recovery

I still hate my eyes...my mean and angry look. But I am noticing a subtle difference today. I have been steaming my forehead with a hot washcloth morning and night. I wonder if that has helped speed this healing process along a bit.
Until now I have had to scotch tape my foehead to leave my home...which helps to lift & hold my brows up. Then I wear a cute fedora hat to hide the tape. Why's that crazy lady got scotch tape on her forehead???

But it worked to get me through this. Sadly, I can't wear a hat to my desk job...my office workers would really wonder about me. So I've been lying to everyone about a "horrible sinus infection" which is finally starting to recover. I hate this Botox experience!!
What a fool to put myself through this lousy 6 weeks...and probably another 6 weeks to go. :(
Skin & Laser Center

I always liked Rachel in the past, so this review is for past experience. The low stars are for my recent mishap with botox. Three times before, I had Juvederm in my lips. She was quite expert with fillers and was extremely popular in our area. In fact, she was always too booked to even get an appointment! My last appt changed everything.

I presume by your title  you aren't happy, how did the results turn out?  I'm on the edge of my seat!
Sorry...I just posted the rest of my story. :(
Just read it- I'm sorry you are going through all of this.