African American Rhinoplasty- Scared As All Get-out, But Hopeful!

I'm a registered nurse so I've done alot of...

I'm a registered nurse so I've done alot of research on the post-op care for the procedure. I'm comfortable with the healing time etc. My concern is finding a surgeon who has a lot of experience with the "black" nose and will be honest about what can and can't be achieved with my particular nasal structure. Ever since I was 15 I knew eventually I was going to be having rhinoplasty done. I'm please with all the other features of my face. But as all of us looking to have rhinoplasty done know, if the nose isn't in harmony, the symphony is off. I have a consultation with a top surgeon in Beverly Hills next month. I'm sure hoping he can be my artist with a scalpel...chisel...and sutures ;)

Just realized I never updated :)

Girl you are pretty. I wouldnt be having surgery if I had your nose. But I understand where you're comng from as far as being satisfied even though other people think you're beautiful. Best wishes to you on getting your new look. I have my initial consult on oct 25th. I am so ready for this! SO GLAD that i discovered this site a few days ago. The support means a lot and so encouraged by other ladies. Take care..
What doctor did you use
You look really pretty
Have you gotten your procedure yet
does the $7000 include all surgical fees and anaesthetic fees?
you look absolutely amazing! Please tell who your surgeon was!
Your results are amazing! who is your surgeon?
Beautiful results xx
Girl I followed your YT journal and a year on, you have plenty to smile about. Very good final results form the duo.
good luck!!=]
Hello... Is this your after pic???
She looks a lot like this lady on youtube. If it is her then she already had her procedure. Go to youtube and search for AANoseJob.
Yeah!I asked her on utube if it was here here; bt she has not answered. But am pretty sure it's her.
That's the same lady
Yep, it's her. Likewise no response.
co-sign.
Hey lady! I'd love to talk to you about your experience so far! Are you confident in your doctor? Who were the other doctors you were looking into?
The best before and after photos I could find were on www.africanamericanrhinoplasty.com - with a New York plastic surgeon called Oleh Slupchynskyj - he's in New York City though so may be far for you? Great results and not just a few photos. I've been reading his website.
He was the first surgeon I looked into years ago. His results are too dramatic and overdone for my liking. But I guess he would make a good pick if you are looking for a drastic result.
Yeah yeah he has done a lot of nose jobs (ethnic) but like Chicago85 said, his results are drastic. I only liked on or 2 jobs he has done. I sent him pictures of my nose to see the computer imaging...O'God! I certainly don't want my nose like that. I am looking for a way to get hold of Dr Epstein. You can check his work on his website and on youtube on the channel "foundhair" His job is amazing I think. Unfortunetaly, he lives and works in the US and I live in the UK...
Stay away from him! I thought the se thing from looking at his website. I went for the consultation and left with a ditto gal image of what my nose would look like! Well 5 yes later and I deep zig zag cut under my nose and around my nostrils to major deep cuts. My nose is vividly higher on one side versus the other side! I am so hurt and my once bubbly, Our going personality is gone! Look very closely and the Africian American photos and you will see the cut marks on everyone! It has taken 5 yrs ghhyso far to fine someone I trusty I do the revision m
WHich doctor are you talking about?
Slupchynskyj's results look a little unnatural to me. I am not keen on any surgeon that uses medphor implants.
Ditto!
You're welcome. I like him because his results are very subtle and natural looking.