Brazilian Butt Lift - 3 Weeks out and I Love It - Sacramento, CA

Butt was HUGE afterwards but turned out great....

Butt was HUGE afterwards but turned out great. I'm 3 weeks out and very satisfied with the results.

First 2 days are the hardest.

First day is the hardest. I was pretty out of it...

First day is the hardest. I was pretty out of it couldn't stand, walk, anything. My butt was HUGE and waist was little. I was bruised with really dark purple bruises from under my armpits to below my butt cheeks.

Day 1 & 2 were the hardest, it was hard to get up ... hard to sleep... everything but pain medication helped

Around Day 3 my body became HUGE all the lipo areas looked really bloated and I started to get discouraged. I was able to move around a little easier. At night my compression garment (like a tight one piece) would get so tight it felt hard to breath (to remedy I bought a slightly larger one to sleep in at night)

After the first week things became a lotttt easier. I could walk and move around. My butt and hips were still huge at this point I loved the way I looked it was bigger than what I expected but I liked it.

After week two my butt went down considerably and begin to look more normal. Sleeping is still very uncomfortable. I stopped taking pain pills. I was pretty much able to do anything. My doctor told me to only avoid sitting for two weeks. However, from reviews I read I went a head and set out for 3 weeks.

After week 3, I LOVE my results.. I would have liked a bigger more "shelf" like booty. But I'm 5'7 and weighed 136 lbs. the day of my surgery. My doctor said he would have liked me to weigh closer to 150 lbs. but I just could not gain the weight.

I will continue to sit on a pillow for 2-3 more weeks and try to avoid sitting for long periods of time and on hard surfaces. From what I read where you are at, at 3 weeks is pretty much where you'll stay.

Hope all of this helps.

By the way. I had 800 cc's in each butt cheek....

By the way. I had 800 cc's in each butt cheek. He did lipo on everything front and back from above my butt and panty line to below my boobs and armpits.

Hello All... I am now 8 weeks out... so what's...

Hello All... I am now 8 weeks out... so what's left is mine to keep!!!

My measurements before were 36C-29 1/2 - 40 - Dress size 6-8 --- Shirts/Dresses M-L -- Pants 8 or 30

Now... I am 34C-26 1/2 - 40 -- Dress size 4-6 (6 is usually too big but will fit over my butt) -- Shirts/Dresses XS-S - Pants 6 or 28

I truly have a coke bottle shape..and a nice round bubble butt!

Hello All. Sorry it took me so long to post...

Hello All.

Sorry it took me so long to post more picture. I am now 8 months out and everything is great. I'm actually gearing up to have a breast augmentation this coming Tuesday. I'm so excited.

I posted a comment recently. In case you missed it. My booty is doing good. I haven't lost anything since 6 weeks after my surgery.

I had gained about 10 lbs and then loss 15 lbs. I went up to 145 and now I'm back comfortably at 130 lbs. my booty adjusted accordingly....

Current measurements are 31-27-41.

Here's my breast implant review http://www...

Here's my breast implant review

San Leandro Plastic Surgeon

Excellent Work

Nevemind I guess Dr hegg passed away
Is it possible to see your before and after pics please
Pics?
I would love to see pics too. I'm similar to your size. I called Dr. H yesterday and they said they would get back to me to schedule consult. I'm not in huge hurry so that's fine. Just don't want prices to sky rocket. Thank you for sharing!
I was quoted 6,000-6500
I don't see any pics, planning a knew consult , on the waitng list for 3 months, he's on high demand.
You must have just called because I am also on consult list for 3 months.. I called about a week ago, lol
So your still looking elsewhere to get in quicker?
I'm sorry, but I don't see any pics. Planning in doing consult with the same Doctor.. Would love to see your pics.....
Second that request!:)
Can u repost pics
I love your result! At the 8 week point, can you pretty much do as you please? Sit down as much as you want without worrying about messing up your results? My date is May 22, and I have a work conference to attend on July 22 in California (I live in NY). Hoping the 5 hour flight 8 weeks after surgery won't be a problem. Thanks for any advice and congrats on awesome results!
Hey bblange! Just wondering how you're doing a yr after your surgery! Were u able to keep most of the fat. Just got mine done with Dr.Hegg and wanted to know how effective it'll be 1 yr after surgery...
HEY...YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!! DID THEY HAVE ANY FINANCIAL PLANS IN WHICH YOU COULD MAKE PAYMENTS????
Great results. Did he give u the hour glass figure or did u already have it. And. Do u have his contact info
Thank you for your review I love how your shape looks but I want my butt a lot bigger I wonder if he can do that
hey gurl...you look amazing first off :D

Im a dance teacher and my main concern is when I'll be able to realistically get back to teaching and working out. Did you feel ok to excersice after 1 month? IF sooner let me know.
Hi BB, You look amazing. I want to have mine done by Dr. Hegg. How are your results now? Are you still the same size? Have you noticed any unevenness or rippling? And you mentioned a diagram being the last picture. But, all I see a beautiful pic of your bottom....what diagram are you talking about or can you repost it?
Thank you so much!!!
I just found the diagram :-) Which one did you say you want- the round or the square? My preference would be for the round, but they both look pretty similar.
How much did you pay in total? Im also in Sacramento but willing to go for a drive if its worth it. And it was all fat transfer? Your booty looks good!!!
Total with gas and everything $5k.... No one in Sacramento does this and dos decent work... There was Dr. efrain Gonzalesor something, but he got in big trouble because his practicing was illegal
Any article I can find on that? Was thinking of doing a consultation with this doctor, but now have second thoughts. Thanks!
You look good. 1000cc "You Go Girl"
you look absolutely amazing girl

Agreed butterbean!