34 Years Old. 5'4. 142 lbs. Mother of Three. Need a Little Lift. - Round Rock, TX

Never thought about doing something to my breast....

Never thought about doing something to my breast. Have three different PS. Piazza charges $50 for consultation. Dr. Kerr and Thompson are free. I decided doing this cosmetic procedure with Dr Troy Thompson. A friend recommended him. He doesn't advertise on the media. He is a character, but he knows what you want. He was willing to spend a lot of time to figure out what I want. My procedure is Deep tissue breast lift with tissue auto augmentation with minor tissue removal.

size

Right now I'm size 36 C/D. But I still Confused to have just the lift or lift with implants!!!! I don't show much, i don't wear bikini much. I'm not a Vegas or beach girl. Witch I should do that. I love to do exercise.

change my mind

Today was my pre-up. When you do a lift you can go smaller on the size that you want to be. I was scared of that. So I decided to go with the implan. Going crazy again with the choice of silicon or saline. Why we are so crazy???? I will upgrade the price, the status! !

This is it!

The day is coming. I decided to go with the breast lift with implants. I don't know the size. This Friday is the day. All this week is been weird. Very nervous, having weird dream about surgery etc. Today is the day that the hospital, anesthesiologist, and you surgeon start calling for collecting the money. I guess I'm one of you, that I'm doing plastic surgery. I have the best husband that supports my decision, my payments ;-). He has taking time off from work, to help me so I can have a quick recovery! Stay tuned! ! Pics will be come soon,

Ladies, if you thinking doing this, make sure you are doing it you right mind ;-)

Finally

Today was the day. The naked boob, where mine. 34DD. The other ones, after surgery. Little bit of pain o the right side of my boob. Taking Celebrex and vicodin. First time ladies. You will go crazy the few hours, a lot of nervous, shakiness, lots of thoughts. Then celebrex comes, with other pain med. A small patch (forgot the name) goes behind your ear for nausea. Finally you meet the Doc for the drawing. Anesthesiologist comes and talk to you.l, and take you to the OR. Then you don't remember anything until you wake up! You will feel, and walk like a drunk person :-( .. At home you need to rest for 2 hrs, then go shopping or happy hour. The next day is a different story. I will post.

corrections

Darn!! Medicine. What I meant is: As soon as you get to the hospital and register. A nurse will direct you to you room. Lots of questions will be ask. They will prepare you with the thing pre-operation. As soon you see all the things that you do it, you will start getting nervous, anxious, shaking etc etc. That's when the give to you a relaxing med. I don't know how is gonna be the next day ;-( .

Day 2

This is how it looks after the next day. Still in discomfort. Wearing now my sport bra!

Choose

And I forgot to mention that: I request a moderate implant, looks more natural. If you really want a lot of projection, this is NOT for you.

Going out

I have to get out of the house. Otherwise it can cause blood cloth lying down a lot.

1st shower

I have more pics of the cuts. But only this for now :-/

1st week

Well, pain still the same. I have to request for more celebrex. I feel like CRAP! , Lots of regrets, depression is kinking in. I already have done this surgery, but I keep Google for reviews, scars, doctors, diferent incision etc etc. I know is the past and I have to live with it. I love the shape and how they look now., but then I was going thru my whole boobs and I stared freaking out about the big cuts!! I'm going thru a horrible stage,. I can not even hug o play or been around my kids! I feel miserable! !. I was trying to drive yesterday but I fail. I went for my first check-up. Every thing was normal bla- bla. I still swollen. I feel like I'm producing milk. I look like I'm wearing one of those football chest protection things. Hard to walk straight, seat, or been normal. I don't know how long the swollen will go on. But for right now that's how I feel. I don't know if is better to do the lift first and then later the implant. But for sure, every time I move I feel that I'm opening a stich. Wearing 2 diferent bras.
Round Rock Plastic Surgeon

He takes a long time to talk to you on your first visit. He is a character. You might not feel comfortable with him, because he has his opinion, but it takes a few minutes for him to process what you want to do ;-). And I love that!! But he is always willing to understand what you really want. And be prepared. He wants to make you dangerous ;-) ha ha He meant SEXY!!