I Am IN LOVE with my Results! I Have Saline Implants! 425 Cc, High Profile! :D - Round Rock, TX

I COULDN'T have asked for a better experience....

I COULDN'T have asked for a better experience. From day one both Dr. Kerr and Ashley Kerr have been very kind and helpful. We were all on the same page on EVERYTHING! The procedure went beautifully and I woke up very enthusiastic because I knew I had the breasts I had always dreamed of! They are perfect! I went from a 34B/32C to a lovely 34DD; they fit perfectly with my body, as if they were always meant to be there! My recovery went beautifully, barely felt any pain at all. My trick? I took the medications EXACTLY when I was suppose to and depending on my level of discomfort I took just one to three little percocets during my first week of recovery, after that I didn't need anything. Now, 425 cc sized implants are BIG (in my eyes) and hold about 14 oz (more than a soda can holds) of saline; after the first week I felt their weight, but my body got used to them after about two days and I haven't had any problems with their weight since. I am now working and I have to say that they aren't hurting my back in anyway, so don't be afraid to get implants because of "back pain" nooooo such thing after you get used to your new breasts, just take a muscle relaxer and you are good to go those first two days that you feel them! I have been very strict about massaging my breasts as to ensure that they drop and soften up, it is very easy to remember especially when you can't stop touching them because they are so awesome. I have dropped and softened up lots, and they bounce now too! I can't wait to see what they will look like after their six month mark, and their first birthday! I will update pictures from time to time. :) Also, I choose saline implants because of how tiny the scars are, they are about an inch in length and healing beautifully!

Pictures.

The "girls" are now just a few days over two months old. I can't wait for my final result! I am very pleased!

Pre-op breasts

Before the operation I was a 34B/32C. I hated the way they looked, I am so thankful for my implants!

My healing process.

I will get more pictures off of my IG account.

These are from the first week or so!
Ladies, if you haven't gotten your BA do push ups to strengthen the muscles on the side you don't use as much so they drop evenly! And I retained a lot of water, lol, I felt so squishy from it. I retained 10-15 pounds of water! I bet no on told you that it could happen.... Lol... Ugh, when I first noticed I just laughed. :)

Stretch marks, I have bad genes in that department.

This is a picture from just now! I noticed them when my husband was here and I mentioned them to him. He didn't notice until a few days after. He was here from June 26th to July 12th and now he is back in the Middle East.. Boo. Anyways, I noticed them maybe a week after he came home. I was going tanning before he came so maybe burning a few times didn't help my skin while healing up, but tanning does fade stretch marks so no biggie. I don't care that I have them, I would have gotten them eventually with pregnancy and breast feeding, so no biggie. I have boobies now, so the marks are no issue. I have them on my behind from rapid weight gain and tanning lightened them up so there is hope for these fading away without any issues. I just use photo-editing software to fade them when I send my husband pictures, so hey there's no problem. I just wanted other ladies to know that it happens and not to freak out! Just lotion those babies often, I did but I just have bad genes and I did burn (no idea if that contributed to them, but that "freckle on my chest is actually a scar from a bad burn I had years and years ago, so burning can damage the skin greatly! Be wise when using the tanning beds).

Oops

I forgot to attach the picture from my last post, see above post!

Previous updates

These are from my Instagram account, if you'd like to follow me just feel free to do so.

I'll do the "how I massage picture" update later. I need a nap before work, I'm sleep deprived.

My massage techniques I do.

You doctor may have you do them differently but overall you can be as rough as you want, if you trust yourself. I thought I'd pop my boobies, lololol. I haven't but here is how I do it. I did tell and ask my doctor if I could do it as often as I want and as rough, the answer I got was YES. I honestly can't stop massaging them and I feel bad when I can't give them massages at work, they love massages. If you have implants already you probably get where I'm coming from, or if you will have them soon you'll know what I mean.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! :D

My massage techniques I do. Part II

My phone didn't want to upload the pictures so I had to email them to myself. My apologies!

I did not start squeezing the bottoms until I was about 16 days post op, just in case anyone wants to know. I have been doing them ever since though and I sneak in my massages when I can because they are important for the first six months, I believe. After that just do them once a day, but I will probably do them as often as I do now. It's entertaining..

So sorry ladies!

The update I promised a few days ago will be right up. I do apologize for the delay and set backs, I just started a new job and I have been working hard to show the boss that I really want to keep my job and that I am a hard worker. I have been working about 12 hours shits the last three days and today I am finally off! I will respond to all comments and messages ASAP, I am starting to do so now and I will have the "Before and After" massage pictures up. If there isn't a physical difference in appearance I will still post them and just tell you how the "girls" feel. They are screaming for a massage; they aren't hurting, but with work I haven't been able to massage them as often as I'd like and they just want to be free. lol

Update coming in a few short minutes then I will do my best to reply to everything as detailed as possible! Sorry ladies!

Before and After my massages.

If your boobies hurt or just feel uncomfy just massage them. If there some unevenness the massages WILL HELP. There isn't a huge difference in the pictures, but they feel better and relieved! They will even out more and more with time, give your implants a chance. I'm 10 weeks and two days post op, my "girls" have come far, but still have some ways to go. Ladies try not to stress, just relax and let your body heal and your implants settle. It takes time so don't panic, it'll be okay. If one is higher just give that one more attention. :D

11 week scar update!

I'm using silicone strips now to message these babies fade away completely!

If you lovely ladies have any questions just ask away!

Goodness, excuse the typos!

Correction for above post:

I'm using silicone strips now to help fade these babies fade away completely!

Mini-update: The strips are easy to wear and feel good on the skin, I try to wear them for at least 12 or more hours a day. We shall see what happens. I will be doing weekly updates to show the process. :)

Late three month update.

I've gotten lazy with the silicone strips, but the scars are coming along beautifully.

I have felt miserable lately, so I haven't posted any updates in a while! The newest thing that made me go to the ER was because of an awful allergic reaction I had, it sucked... I'm falling apart, lol.

If any of you have any questions feel free to ask.

PS
They are super soft now! :)

My allergic reaction

Last week a (resident) doctor in the ER tried to tell me that I am probably not allergic to Zofran and Hydrocodone (Vicodone)... Right... He said to give Hydroco (and Zofran) another try, well I was in pain and took half of a Hydroco. I've been dealing with the hives abd constant asthma attacks. The original reason why I said that I was allergic to it was because it made me nauseous when I had no food in my belly. So, it was a better safe than sorry for me to say that I'm allergic (until the resident "doctor" said to give it another try).

The "CLOSEUP" by VS

34DD
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I have to say that Dr. Kerr is one of the best doctors I know, he is very kind and knows exactly what he is doing! I would and do recommend him to anyone who wants a breast augmentation, or anything else done! He is very polite and true gentlemen. His work is excellent!