Update - Revision Rhinoplasty - Roswell, GA

I chose Mike Majmundar. The surgery was done the...

I chose Mike Majmundar. The surgery was done the second week in February. He is a facial plastic surgeon in Roswell, GA, who specializes in revision rhinoplasty. My open revision cost $7,000. He said Dr. Davis had removed too much cartilage, therefore leaving my nose with too little support. He had to stitch my tissue to my septum to provide some type of structure. While bisecting some internal scar tissue, he "slipped" through my nose with the scalpel during the procedure, leaving me with a scar on the outside of my nostril. My nose is straighter, but not totally straight. I was advised it would not be possible to ever operate on my nose again without causing negative effects.

Please refer to my prior review of the original surgeon.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

There was at least one wait that was 45 minutes. The rest were not so bad. They expected cash up front. The staff seemed a little under-trained, asking me to update my insurance information when I had already paid cash and charging me the wrong price for some products, and scheduling my surgery at a facility that could not handle the needs of the surgeon for my procedure.