Ultherapy Plus -Roswell, GA

Yesterday I had Ultherapy plus the Vampire...

Yesterday I had Ultherapy plus the Vampire Facelift and Juvederm. I was a bit nervous after reading some Internet stories about "unbearable" pain during the Ultherapy experience. Dr. Kelley put me at ease right away. I had some numbing beforehand and a bit of icing during the procedure and came through it very well. There were a few seconds of pain now and again, but very manageable.

I could see some results immediately and I am looking forward to continued good results.
you shouldnt get ice during the procedure. it cools the skin and nullifies the purpose of it. it is SUPPOSED to burn you. that is whay produces the collagen.
Wish the computer would not put ' where it does not belong...lol...were, not we're...
Thanks for comment Latingirl57. I think the "results" we're most likely from the Juvederm and the serum from the blood treatment.

Three months post ultherapy/vampire procedures

Three months post

I have been very please with results with Dr.Linda Kelly at Cobb Wellness and Aesthetics in Roswell.

Three months post procedures

I have been very pleased with the results with Dr. Linda Kelly at Cobb Wellness and Aesthethics in Roswell. She is very thorough and makes sure you are happy with your results.
Dr. Linda Kelley

Dr. Kelley did a wonderful job on all procedures. I had Ultherapy for $2000 (normally $2500, but there was a special). The Vampire lift was $800 plus $525 for Juvederm. She took her time with all procedures, and I felt totally comfortable with the entire process. I am going back for stretch mark removal soon. I highly recommend Dr. Kelley, and I am looking forward to working with her again.