Messed Up My Face - Roswell, GA

He did a very bad job on my Rhinoplasty... in fact...

He did a very bad job on my Rhinoplasty... in fact I had two surgeries with him, Rhinoplasty first when he messed up big time, then Rhinoplasty revision to clean up his mess, but still did not do a good job at all (I wonder how many chances should I give him to do one nose job correclty). I still need to go for another GOOD Doctor to fix the mess.

I got uneven result with Dr. Brian, when I pointed that out to him, he said all people do have uneven nostril ( really!, I disagree with that, even if I had uneven nostril wasn't his job was to fix it), I got scar tissue which make my nose looks crooked ( when I pointed that out to him, he said no one else will see it if I don't point it out)....you be the judge... please don't let him do to you what he did to me, I had two surgeries with him which cost me a lot ( time, money, pain)..and now I still need to go to another doctor.

one more thing about him, he never spend enough time with the patient consider how important Rhinoplast is. and he seems that he does not even listen ...let you talk but he does what he wants!

March/1st/2013 I had an appointment with ENT...

March/1st/2013

I had an appointment with ENT doctor for a 3rd opinion. I went to ENT doctor in purpose . b/c he won't be interested in pushing me to another revision b/c basically he can't do it..

he checked out my nose, and explained to me why it's crooked and what Dr. Brian Howard did wrong. it turn out that Dr Howard took away so much cartage from the left side of the nose , that's why the left side is thinner shorter and smaller.
he advised me to see a cosmetic surgeon to fix it, he said that they need to take cartage from the right side to the left side and if there isn't enough cartage in the right side they will have to take it from my ear...
Great!!! now I have to go for a third surgery and it will cost me more b/c it more of a reconstruction surgery.

so now I will be suing Dr Brian Howard for Malpractice ...and I don't feel bad about it. I really did give him enough chances to fix and I paid him a lot for both surgery..

--Does anyone you know a good Lawyer in Atlanta Area?
--Does anyone know a good plastic surgeon in Atlanta area , specialized in Rhinoplasty revision. this time I have to do a good research before I choose my Dr.

RealSelf--- can someone please recommend a good Dr...

RealSelf--- can someone please recommend a good Dr in Atlanta to do my revision with please?
it seems to hard to find some good Dr based on reviews.. most of it are done by the Dr office ( you know what I mean). thanks

Dear friends: I just want to ask.. since Dr Brian...

Dear friends:
I just want to ask.. since Dr Brian Howard did the third surgery on me ( 1 revision) back in November/11/2012, my nose still running, very watery..and every morning my right ear is blocked, just like when we go in an airplane ( air pressure).
it's like all the time.. I go no where without tissues, sometime it drips before I even get to the tissue. very embarrassing.
the air pressure is painful and annoying.
could it be related ? I know for sure he messed up big time, but could be that ?

I never had allergy in my life even Pollen

those sympotms only appeared after the revision :(
I am worried very much
Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

I picked him based on just internet search, I followed faked reviews I guess. this is why I want to put my experience with him out there..this is true review from true patient.