Lipo on Waist. Bar Rolls, & Stomach - Roswell, GA

My Surgery went well I'm post 4#weeks now today. I...

My Surgery went well I'm post 4#weeks now today. I just want so no how long will it take for the bar rolls to completely go away. I'm still swollen happy with stomach and waist . I'm just hoping in the next few weeks my body comes together to way I like. I do wear my compression garment and just start working out again.

I found him online

Very comforting to read all your comments, I have just had my two month check up, i had stomach, hips and back roll done I'm still quite swollen, but everything is much flatter and back roll gone, I was concerned as my measurements and weight haven't changed. But doc says its fluid retention and will probably take another couple of months to see real effect. It's been a long hard haul, but think it will be worth it. I agree patience is key. Good luck
I still have slight crease 9 wkd post op
My doctor told me mine would take a min of 6 months...did they give you post op instructions?
6 months is a long time. My doctor just said it would take some some. Did you only do lipo? If my back is not smooth in three months I will find another doctor.
Yes, I only did lipo. You have to remember that you're going to be swollen for a while but I was informed to drink plenty of water, wear my compression garment, and especially stay away from salty foods. I think you will see results sooner if you change your diet and walk at least 30 mins each day. Everyone heals differently so you could very well see results sooner, it will depend on developing new habits. Your health is more important so please give your body time to heal before undergoing more surgery.
Swelling occurs for basically up to 3 mths and could up to 6 mths. Be patient, its worth it!
Hey, it's great to read your story. I'm going for
Hey there...congrats on ur procedure...it states it takes up to 6 months to see results..some come sooner...I am 6 wks out...and saw doc last nite..he said all looks well and im still considerably swell...its alot of trauma to the body...so im staying out of the mirror for a while...lol...Happy healing and remember Patience is KEY...take care