Full Tummy Tuck W/lipo on Sides - Roseville, CA

I am 27 yrs old and have 2 amazing boys ages 8 and...

I am 27 yrs old and have 2 amazing boys ages 8 and 4. I just had a full tummy tuck and lipo on my hips. I was 5'4" and 130 before I had my first son. I was 194 when I went in to deliver him. I have also battled a hypo thyroid since I was 11. My stomach was covered in stretch marks and hung down. I also have severe back problems due to a car accident where someone hit me going 65mph. My stomach was weighing me down and killing my back even more. I lost over 40 pounds in the last year and weighed 148 pre-op. None of it helped my back or my stomach. I opted for this procedure for medical and personal reasons. I was terrified before the procedure. Please feel free to contact me if u want!

I'm also considering Dr. Lee for my TT. Can you post photos of the before and after so I can see how well he did on your surgery? I'm also considering Dr. Green and Dr. Yamahata. I plan to have my TT this Dec. I'm about the same size as you as well.
Hi Jen! Thanks for commenting. I actually don't have before photos that I took myself. Totally spaced it and had not found this site. But Dr. Lee took some and I will ask for a copy tmrw at my visit. I will post a couple post op at 6 days here in a few min. Although it gets better everyday. My drains are supposed to (hopefully both) come out tmrw at my appt. will post update and photos after. But on a good note I am only 10 days post op and some spots of my incision are completely healed. Small spots but u can hardly see anything there!! The incision itself looks good and is healing well. Updates later!
How are you feeling? Hope all is well!!

Photos from 6 days post op

Still really swollen but here are a couple pics. Will post before photos when I get them.

That's awesome to hear!! I hope I'm doing as good as you are after 10 days. I want to go to thanksgiving with my family, but u don't know if that's gonna happen!
You are awesome. Thank you so much!! I'll take any addl info you might have. I have a recliner but realized the other day that it won't be easy enough to put the leg rest back down. I'll have to search for another one.

Here is the before photo. (Front view)

Also got my first drain out this morning. Hopefully the last one before Halloween.

If you're looking to sell your walker and recliner I would be interested in purchasing them from you. I won't need them until the last week in Dec. Let me know.
I would definately be willing to sell the walker. I only used it for 5 days and its still almost like new. I paid $45 for it would u just pay me the same? I would be willing to drive it to u as well. Just let me know.
When is your procedure?

Second drain is out

I got my drain out on Monday. Was finally able to get some spanx type undergarments. My hips were very swollen. It went down quite a bit w heat and the compression from the spanx. I am 2 weeks and 5 days post op. I am at about 75% of my normal capacity. My upper back feels good but my lower back hurts if I stand or lean too much. That is normal. I still have some numbness in my stomach which is also normal. So far no fluid build up after the last drain came out. My incision is healed except for a couple small spots with scabs. Of course u can still see it very clearly. I was told it would fade about the same that any scar/stretch mark would fade. Turning white between 6 months and a year.

I have my TT & lipo of Hips and flanks next tuesday. We have similar belly I look forward to seeing more photos !!!
Roseville Plastic Surgeon

Even though I am only 1 week post op I can say from my first consult with the doctor he made me feel safe and comfortable and that I could trust him. After the surgery the first 2 days were the worst. I got a fever the first night and woke up because I skipped a breath in my sleep. The dr called promptly and even answered at 3am when I needed him. He has been realistic and tried to make all the choices to benefit me and my recovery.