Full Tummy Tuck W/lipo on Sides - Roseville, CA

I am 27 yrs old and have 2 amazing boys ages 8 and...

I am 27 yrs old and have 2 amazing boys ages 8 and 4. I just had a full tummy tuck and lipo on my hips. I was 5'4" and 130 before I had my first son. I was 194 when I went in to deliver him. I have also battled a hypo thyroid since I was 11. My stomach was covered in stretch marks and hung down. I also have severe back problems due to a car accident where someone hit me going 65mph. My stomach was weighing me down and killing my back even more. I lost over 40 pounds in the last year and weighed 148 pre-op. None of it helped my back or my stomach. I opted for this procedure for medical and personal reasons. I was terrified before the procedure. Please feel free to contact me if u want!

Photos from 6 days post op

Still really swollen but here are a couple pics. Will post before photos when I get them.

Here is the before photo. (Front view)

Also got my first drain out this morning. Hopefully the last one before Halloween.

Second drain is out

I got my drain out on Monday. Was finally able to get some spanx type undergarments. My hips were very swollen. It went down quite a bit w heat and the compression from the spanx. I am 2 weeks and 5 days post op. I am at about 75% of my normal capacity. My upper back feels good but my lower back hurts if I stand or lean too much. That is normal. I still have some numbness in my stomach which is also normal. So far no fluid build up after the last drain came out. My incision is healed except for a couple small spots with scabs. Of course u can still see it very clearly. I was told it would fade about the same that any scar/stretch mark would fade. Turning white between 6 months and a year.
Roseville Plastic Surgeon

Even though I am only 1 week post op I can say from my first consult with the doctor he made me feel safe and comfortable and that I could trust him. After the surgery the first 2 days were the worst. I got a fever the first night and woke up because I skipped a breath in my sleep. The dr called promptly and even answered at 3am when I needed him. He has been realistic and tried to make all the choices to benefit me and my recovery.