21 Years Old, Breat Aug - Rosemont, IL

Dr. Szczerba is the most amazing, caring doctor...

Dr. Szczerba is the most amazing, caring doctor I've ever met. He was very tedious about the type of implant I should get because my frame is so small. He helped me pick the perfect one (400 CC, ultra high profile, under). I was a 34A and I'm not a 34DD. His staff is so friendly and always compliment me on everything. I dealt with some creepy surgeons at consultations telling me how hot I was going to look after my surgery, which is beyond disgusting. Dr. Szczerba never once gave off that kind of vibe. Even now when I see him, he looks at my breasts like he is proud of his work, not at all in a weird way. Everything was fairly priced and everything was covered. There weren't any surprise bills down the road. I'm at six months now and I could not be happier. Everyday I still think about how amazing his work is. I never had any bruising, I had very minimal pain, kept in touch the day of my surgery (called my cell, house, texts). He was very in tune with making sure his clients are healthy and happy. I am also on immunosuppressives so I was a little worried if that would change anything, but it did not. Dr. Szczerba did use a different kind of suture in case my incisions didn't heal as fast because of my medication. But other than that, there wasn't any difference. He also wanted a medical clearance letter from my gastro doctor due to the strength of my medications. Which makes me really feel like I'm more than $6,000 to him. He cared enough about my health to check with my other doctor before proceeding with any plans or surgery. I can't even get over how much I love him. I recommend him to everyone that shows an interest in plastic surgery and so many people ask me where I got my surgery because they said they look so natural and perfect. He is truly an amazing doctor and an amazing person. My choice for surgeon was made the day I met him. If you're not sure or hesitant at all, don't be. Dr. Szczerba and his staff will treat you like you're lifelong friends. Do not keep looking, you will not find any better.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Szczerba is the most professional, caring, detail oriented surgeon I've met. He was definitely more focused on my health and my outcome than just making money. I wanted to go as big as I could and he talked with me for about 45 minutes to an hour about different style profiles, under or over the muscle, different CC's and what would work with my frame. He was very sympathetic with my mom the day of the surgery (she kept crying and I'm not sure why). He related to her by saying he had daughters and he knows how she is feeling. Even the day my mom met him, she said she was going to hate him but when we left she said she couldn't hate him because he was so nice! He is a very amazing surgeon and one of the nicest men I know.