Exilis is Fabulous - Roscoe, IL

My experience with Exilis has been wonderful. I...

My experience with Exilis has been wonderful. I have had skin tightening treatments on my eyes, jowls and neck. I've had fat reduction on my upper and lower abs, back, flanks and thighs. I've lost somewhere around 6 total inches since the end of July and intend to continue. Follow the water/activity protocol!

Hartsough Dermatology

Very informed, made sure staff was fully trained.

Hi, I just wanted to tell you, that you might want to read about the Precision Tx. Several of the members have had it with good results, it is used for the neck and lower face area. I am scheduled to have this procedure on Sept 17, 2014. If you are interested, you can write me and I will let you know about my results. My PS said that it can take up to 5 months to show the final results, but some of the members saw results much sooner after the swelling went down. It is a fairly new procedure, per my PS the data shows results for 3 years but you could see results for 5 years, maybe longer. I think they are saying 3 years because that is how long it has been performed.
I had four treatments @ $400/each. Looked fabulous for about a month (following final treatment). If I had 6 treatments, the results may have strayed a little longer. Now (6 months after treatments), I actually think I look worse than before. The skin is more lax than it was pre-treatment. If you want to look fabulous for a reunion or wedding, without any surgical recovery, this would be worth it. It does have some pain. Some parts of the skin can get very hot. You also have to have the treatment area covered in thick, ultrasound gel. Having that goo slathered over my neck and face was probably the part I disliked most. I am tempted to go back for a 'refresh' but am afraid it will be a waste of $. If you could keep the treatments up monthly, the results would probably be amazing and a bit more 'progressive'. I, too, will save for a procedure with more longevity.
Look at my Exilis review before you do any more. It ruined my legs. I am so embarrassed and there is no way to fix it. I posted pictures.
I agree, I had Exilisis elite done last fall and now my face looks worse. I only did it for skin tightening and now skin around my jaw is more lax. i DO NOT recommend.
I am so confused....it is not painful.....well it burns...duh, I would say that is painful. It lasts forever with twice yearly maintenance.....no, doesn't last long at all. Takes three to four treatments....6-8 treatments. Works......doesn't work at all. I have an appointment tomorrow. Guess I will find out on my own. Slightly expensive trial. Ugh!!!! Oh and can't forget, if you have titanium plate with screws in your throat, this treatment could melt them. Sure would hate to lose a screw!!!!!!
I was told the protege exllis results are permanent. Has anyone else been told that. I am having my first of three treatments this week. Hope I'm not expecting too much. Have been going to this place for several years and she knows how I hate my neck. When I was in last for some Botox, she told me about this. I hope after me going to her for so long, she would be honest.
I had about 5. Didn't do a thing. And if it did a tiny bit it doesn't last. No kidding
Hi I just wanted to ask you if you were happy with your exilis treatments? Thanks so much!
If you click on the middle pic above, it states that MM also had botox and juvederm. So it wasn't just the Exilis. She still looks great!
Okay, so if I want to tighten my lover face and neck, this is a waste of time and money Right?
Yes. It really is.
Soccermominsd, how are your results now? Did you think it was worth the money and did it last? Thanks!
Your results look great but interesting how the lighting in the last two pics are much, much lighter and angled directly at face versus the first one where the light seems angled upward. That makes for a great "before" and "after" result and purchase.
How far apart were you treatments..it seems the doctors are suggested (here) to do 7-14 days..meanwhile my next one is 30 days out. My first one was quite painful..I don't mind tolerating the pain if I get results.
Yes, that was the span. 7-14 days. In any case, it didn't work. Arms, belly, neck- all look exactly the same. I'm lean and only needed a bit of tightening..not for fat loss. It doesn't work...and believe me I wanted it to.
Okay, I want to say I loved it, and that it worked wonders. But after 6 months, I can't say that it did. It's a very relaxing experience, but tightening, no. Sorry, save your money. This is in my opinion and experience. I had over 6 treatments too.
You look great! I am wondering if it helps with jowls or double chin?
Extremely impressive. I just had my first Exilis done to my jowls and cheek area today.
MMcaffee- how long ago did you have your abs done I'm thinking of having mine done and Ineed to know if the results lasted
The doctor I spoke with charges $500 per area for each appointment. He recommends 4 appointments total. So it could get pretty expensive. Did everything cost $500 total? What a deal! I would love to get my stomach, arms, and breasts done. I think it might cost about $4,000.
How rude of me MMcaffee, Your results are wonderful....that is what caught my eye :-) Perhaps I will ask tomorrow if they can help my sunken eyes.....it sure made yours pop out.
I had smartlipo on my arms. They really were just a little out of shape but sometimes we are too critical of ourselves and the smartlipo was really for the thighs so I thought what the heck. Needless to say the lipo cannula left pitting like scars on the back of my arms that made the old out of shape arms look wonderful in comparison. The cellulite that appeared from "stirring up the fat" so to speak now has left the front as well as back of my arms in such ugly shape that I have tried been going for accent treatments and tomorrow I go for a round of Exillis. If Exillis does not work on my once normal arms I guess it will be long sleeves for life :-( And no more sundresses....Unless you are truly obese I would never recommend Smartlip for upper arms....I will keep you posted on Exillis results.
I tried Exilis once several months ago, and saw no difference whatsoever. I don't believe this is an effective treatment for the money, and the results are short-lived. I think in time people will see for themselves that these treatments are designed to get you very excited and that in the end, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is--an expensive lesson in this case.
Love the red hair!!! You mentioned "skin tightening." Exilis is described as a procedure that reduces fat. For you, did it tighten skin or was there a different procedure as well?
Just had 3rd treatment (of 4) on my face (eyes, cheeks, lips, jawline - 1 hour sessions) and can see a difference - tightening of jowls, diminished laugh lines, eye lids lifted and overall face is clearer, softer and smoother. The "real" results take 2-3 months to fully show but I can already tell it's working. My friends have also commented and keep asking what I'm doing to look so young! I turn 44 in Aug and feeling really good about how I look. :)