2 Year Old Tattoo - Romford, GB

2 Year old tattoo had four treatments so far, very...

2 Year old tattoo had four treatments so far, very painful on the finger and swells alot after but here is my journey so far am looking to now have the picosure tattoo removal and have an appointment for march, i can see the difference abit but want your opinion what do you guys think? will i get rid of this before my wedding in august this year?

Latest pic 2 weeks after treatment 4

I see definite fading. I too have a tattoo on my hand and wrist that is being tackled. I have lidocaine shots as the clinic doesn't want any pain. It does swell up a bit but I keep it bandanged for 48 hours afterwards and then keep it moist with lotion. I think you'll have definite fading in time for the wedding, but you may need some additional help with cover makeup. There have been some women on this site that use mineral makeup and it covers extremely well. There's a woman on here that has photos of her arm covered with clay mineral make up and it looks well covered. I would consult with a make up professional for the big day. Photographs can be photoshopped, tinted, technology is wonderful. You'll do just great. The extremities/hands and feet are difficult to remove because of circulation, but it takes time. Good luck, stay positive, your fading is looking very good, it'll take some time. Enjoy your wedding planning, the big day, the celebration and your new life with your sweetheart. aloha...k
I think i see the fading more some days then others but hopefully it will get there. thanks for the info on the makeup i will have a look.
Hi, and welcome aboard. It's definitely fading, but I'm not sure it will be gone by August this year. Tattoo removal is a very long process and you have to be willing to leave large gaps between treatments. When did you begin treatment and how long have you been leaving in between? By the way, if your tattoo isn't gone in time for your wedding (congratulations!), there are excellent tattoo cover makeups available in the meantime. :)
I started this process june last year and have had 4 treatments ive left them about 2-3 months inbetween due to time and work, hand is painful and i do feel like given up sometimes, i heard the fingers and feet are the hardest places to remove tattoos due to blood circulation, ive seen the new picosure and want to know if any1 has had any success as ive been told 10 plus sessions at 50 pound a time.
Hi Sammidel. If your finger swells up a lot that wont help with the removal. Im having a band treated on my arm and my technician will only do 3/4 of it at a time due to the swelling and the risk of it stopping circulation. Ask if you can spilt your treatments for the same price . Have the butterfly and the bottom or top swirl done, then in 2-3 weeks have the other swirl done so the swelling can go down. If your looking at Picosure it'll be a minimum of £300 a session.