Worth It! - Rome, GA

As to pain, it for sure hurt. I've had botox,...

As to pain, it for sure hurt. I've had botox, Ultra Light Therapy, Microdermabrasion, and 3 root canals with crowns, and this hurt the most! But next time, I'll insist on a Lortab before the treatment, if my doctor will do it. I will see. If not, I'll still endure it.

I've had one treatment, and I'm about 30 days out, and for $90.00 a syringe, and it took 3 for my laugh lines.

Sculptra actually stimulates collagen production, which starts about 30 to 45 days after the injection and varies according to each individual's response, according to my internet medical research. Therefore, on spot perfect filler-plumpness, I don't believe Sculptra would my choice but to cover deep indentions with natural collagen, for 1 to 2 years before new treatment is required.

As to lumps, so far, I have none. The key, according to my research: an experienced injector, message, dilution of the product, and facial placement. Sculptra should not be used in shallow muscular areas: the eyes are a no-no area. In the past, the dilution ratio was much lower, so the lumps/nodules were higher. I believe the risk is 8%, according a medical article I read. My doctor states it is 6%. I guess, it depends on the study.

What's with the bad photos. I can tell with blurred photos how it looks.
I have a questions i hope someone can answer, I had 3 Sculptra treatments; the last 2 treatments I forgot to message. I have no bumps but am wondering if the product will still produce collegan in my areas of injection. Can I get some input if the product still produces collegan with no messaging.?
Are you sure you put the right aount that you paid? $270? One syringe is more than that. And one vial which is three syringes costs close to a $1000. And usually nobody gets less than two syringes. So I'm thinkin you left a zero off there?
Rome Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is very informative with Sculptra, and has years experience with it. He was very comfortable discussing the pros and cons of Sculptra.