Uneven Breast After 2 &1/2 After Breast Augmentation - Rome, GA

I got my breast done a little over two months ago...

I got my breast done a little over two months ago and my right breast seems to drop but the left is still higher and looks smaller. Will this change and even out? I had 475cc on left breast and 450 on right gels implants. Now I was uneven before but the doctor knew this I just hope that they will look more even cause with a low cut shirt you and see the different with my cleavage. That's bother me a lot????

Uneven breast after 2mth breast augmentation

Ok I had my breast done 2 months ago and I'm still concern that they won't even out. It's very noticeable in my shirt. Is there anyway that this problem can be fix or will it drop over the next couple months?

3 mths after surgery still uneven

three months later and still uneven and unhappy. My doctor suggested for me to start using the ace wraps again and rub the higher breast every day. But I'm starting to dought that it will work. I can't stand the fact that they are still uneven. Urrrr it's a pain in the butt. I have to put a pad on the higher smaller breast do it will look even. If this wont work I really hope that when I get revision will do it and won't cost me more money. I paid lots of money for this unevenness to be resolved. :( I will keep y'all posted in pic.

Almost 4 months breast augmentation

I will be 4 month aug 7, they are still uneven but they are looking better and better. I am having some werid shooting pain on the higher smaller breast it might be dropping so I hope. But I'm always rubing them. Lol guess im not use to them... Lol

Before boobs

This is me a month before getting breast augmentation. Very flat!!!

U can barely see sorry about that

sorry i just needed to put up a different were you can see..

4 months breast augmentation

I'm starting to hurt uncomfortable on the higher smaller breast and I have no clue why!!! Has anyone experience the same thing??

4mths in good light

4 and 1/2 month

I just seen my doc and he said to massage the hack out of my higher breast to get it to drop and ware this uncomfortable wrap. I will see him in two more months for my six month check up so I hope this will work cause I really don't wont revision surgery unless I totally have to..

5months now

Not sure if the wrap is even working and all the message. It look like to me that my left breast is a cup size smaller.

oct 18 uneven a lot

I don't know what's going on but my left smaller breast look like it getting smaller..what is going on???

Do u think after over a year I should get a revision or stay the way I am?

My sister just got her boobs done my Dr. Snodgrass, the same doc I went to and hers look find. I was looking at mine and notice they are still uneven which don't bother me as much before but sometimes it does. I would like for the higher breast on my left side to be drop, do yall think that I should go through the surgery again? Do u think I should leave them alone?
Rome Plastic Surgeon

It was ok until I seen my breast uneven.