7 months and loving it!

I am 51, have 2 grown children and grandchildren....

I am 51, have 2 grown children and grandchildren. I have hated my stomach for almost 30 years. I am just now getting serious about having it fixed - thus my "never too late" title. I have never been overweight and only gained 26 pounds during my pregnancies but my dr said it is just how my skin reacted to being stretched. I am fine with the way I look in clothes, I do P90X at least 4 days a week if not more, but the stretch marks and skin will go away as well all know. I feel like I have alot of good years left to wear a bikini and I want to do it again. I have read your stories and found a dr on here and have an appt on Feb 28th. I am very excited. The "add a photo" option is not working - any suggestions?

Ok, so I went into Vic Secs today for some new...

Ok, so I went into Vic Secs today for some new undies and although I have always bought sexy things in there (nasty stomach and all), today the thoughts of being able to be more confident in those cute things was overwhelming!!! I know it will be months away for me - but am so happy for some of you that can have fun shopping now!!! Woo Hoo!!! I have to keep focused on that and not the pain! My lovely daughter says "Mom, beauty is pain" Love her!!

Hurry up and Wait

Well, I think I am as ready as I will ever be. The time has really flown and I have learned so much from all of you who have shared your stories. What I have learned is that no 2 of us are alike and everyone heals differently.

My granddaughter is officially 7 days late and I have changed my airline tickets to fly out this Wed in hopes of holding her before my surgery next week. Hope she is here soon. I am sure I will update again before I go in. Looking forward to recovery with the support base here!

5 days po today

Sorry it updated my title before I got to post. Anyway I am post op day 5 and this is my first post although I have been commenting and asking questions on the forum. I have been amazed to date that it has not been what I thought it would be. I started taking my pain meds right away and really never had any pain. Day 1 was fine and then on day 2 I didn't eat enough and got sick and threw up twice --ouch that was not fun. So make sure you Are at least eating crackers before you pain meds. I have been sleeping well but waking myself up to take meds and get up and move so I don't get stiff. Day 4 I had 1 pain pill at 9:30 in the morning and nothing since then. My neighbor came over to wash my hair and do my nails which was nice but I really had swelling from sitting up for so long. But it felt good. I am envious of you girls who have posted pics so quickly. I am scared to look. Lol. I go back for my post op July 2nd - tomorrow so ill post some then. All I know is that since I did implants and no lift I have frankenboobs and it will take 3-6 months to drop and fluff, he didn't have to do a verticals, he was able to get all of my old appendix scar out and I still have stretch marks but I don't know the extent. Those are all things dr t told me after surgery.

Oh and my granddaughter was born 10 days late on June 20th and I was able to make it for the birth - an amazing thing to watch. So that was a total God thing for me to be able to do before my surgery. So now I am comparing engorged feeling boobs with my daughter and sleeping habits with my new granddaughter..lol. We are even gonna compare bb when her umbilical cord falls off and I unveil mine... We will watch them change. Just a little humor. Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully pics tomorrow

First pics post op day 7

Here are a couple of boobie pics - po day 7. started wearing the boobie strap yesterday to help them drop. I'll post more and some of the tummy as soon as I am brave enough to take the binder off at home

po day 1- finally looked - new pics

A little scare today - felt light headed and very winded, my ps told me to go to the er to be checked out blood work, ekg and cat scan and thank God, everything was fine. not sure what happened and pray it doenst happen again.

I finally took the binder off yesterday and have posted new pics. I am happy with everything I

oops hit the wrong button

I am happy with everything I am seeing so far. scar looks higher to me in the pics than I think it looks in person. boobs have a lot of dropping to do but in a couple of the pics I am holding my arms back and that makes them look a little better

4 weeks!!

Went for my 4 week apt yesterday and Dr. t is pleased as am I. Other than a little light headedness occasionally (not sure what that is about), I am doing well. Swell of course and still hunched over when I first stand up from sitting for a while. Back to work at 2 weeks. I am cleared to start back on my supplements and to do some light walking on the treadmill and light upper body workouts. Need to be a little more aggressive with the implants since they need to drop some more. posting a couple of before and after

2 months today - new pics

hard to believe it has been 2 months. I feel back to normal for the most part. I have been walking on the treadmill and doing arm exercises with only 10 pounds. I am back on my supplements and will start working back into P90X next week. I am wearing spanx during the day and nothing at night. still wearing the boobie band although the girls are dropping nicely - left one still has some work to do. I am SOOO glad I didn't do the lift. I am totally happy with everything. working on the scar now. I am the "worth it" point!

missed these pics

I hope everyone is enjoying their new bodies as much as I am!!

7 months and thrilled

well, I have hit the 7 month timeframe and am extremely happy! I feel back to normal and am exercising pretty much the way I did before - some moves are still difficult and I don't push it. I am up 8 pounds since the surgery - most of it over the holidays. I have a side by side before and after and I still can't believe it. This was totally worth it! heading to mexico with 5 new bikinis - will post some pics of those later - so fun to shop now! Take care everyone!

new suit from vic secs!

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough about Dr. T. I loved the pictures of people that went before me and I love my new body. He is extremely skilled - great belly buttons and I don't know of any revisions that have needed done on the tummy tucks. I felt I had amazing care and would recommend him to anyone.

U look great
He did a great job on you! Your boobs look really natural! Do you have a profile shot? I might eventually go for that but I'm a 34D so I think a small lift is all I will want. Anyway, Dr. T dies amazing work!
Cute vacation bikini! Just in time for Valentine's Day.
Your looking fabulously flat & rocking the bikini - have fun on vacation good to hear you are extremely happy - That's how I'm feeling also !
Looking fantastic still! Glad to hear life is back to (mostly) normal with workouts and you're doing well.
Wow you look.good. do you have to hold your tummy in. ? I do not flat like I thought I would be.
I don't have to but sometimes I do. Def flatter if I suck it in. But I always did that before so I am kinda used to it but now I have to think to do it
You look amazing!
thanks!
Love your new pics! You're looking beautiful!
how are you doing?
You look amazing!!!
That bikini looks familiar lol looking good work that lingerie!
Oh my!!!! You look fabulous!!!! I'm 57 and maybe boobs are next! Love the black outfit and heels! Never too late is right. Sex sure is better post tt, don't you agree?
Absolutely!
You look amazing!! happy for you
yes!!!! hooray for us sexy over fifty-ers!!! i am much older than that and also still going strong!!! sooo.... never too late.... you will also!!! remember.. age 50 is the new age 30----age 60 is the new age 40---- and so on----no more grandmas like it used to be!!!!
and, btw--- i must tell you---i also own black fishnet stocking, sexy outfits ,and very spikey heels and spikey boots!!! nevertoolate--i applaud you! we reinvent ourselves with TT and boobs!!
my god i just stumbled across your page and i hope at 51 i look half as hot as you!! amazing transformation!!!!! : )
Hot! Hot! Hot!
Holy smokes girl!! Enjoy the new you!
Now those are awesome pics... you must be walking on air! Loving how Dr. T has taken care of you... bet bf has his hands full with his hott girl! :)

Wow, looking good! Thanks for sharing.

wow! you look great and sexy!
Whew!!!! Sexy!!! Congrats!!