Clear Choice is Overpriced & Not a Quality Care or Caring Place--look Around You Can Do Better -Rockville, MD & Atlanta, GA

I had the implant placed in February in Rockville,...

I had the implant placed in February in Rockville, MD. Clear Choice was by far the most expensive, $5,000, upfront for the implant and crown. They advertise that the implant & crown can be done in one day. Not so, that' only for a full set of teeth. I moved to Atlanta in March and have been dealing with the Atlanta Clear Choice office since May. It can take a month to get an appointment for a particular tiny part of the process. I was floored when I was told that a dentist that takes the impressions was only going to be in the office two Thursdays in the next month and it would be just a few hours of appointments on those two days. I finally had the crown put on yesterday (October 19--that's 8 months later--I was told it would take 3 to 4 months). The first crown wouldn't stay on my tooth so it took another month for the crown to come in. The crown looks, well, I guess I would give it a C---they didn't care. And, after all that I had been through, all they told me yesterday was that I needed to sign a form that I received the crown and they were done with me. I don't know what the crown was made of and I was given no care instructions or information on how long the crown/implant would last or even that they did a good job.
I only saw one dentist twice

While I was going to Clear Chocie, I only saw 1 dentist twice. I am now getting a dental implant from a provider who is the only dentist there. I think that is much better. The dentist is responsible. In Clear Choice, it seemed to be more about working few hours, receiving benefits and having Fridays and weekends off.