Top and Bottom Permanent Eyeliner - Rockford, IL

My eyes are VERY sensitive, so I was really on the...

My eyes are VERY sensitive, so I was really on the fence about doing this. I have a hard time even putting eyedrops in my eyes! I did this yesterday, so it is very fresh in my mind. I'm not going to sugar coat it, just like any invasive cosmetic procedure, there is an element of pain. The painful part for me wasn't the actual procedure. The painful part was all the rubbing with the numbing cream. I was sore before she even started using the needle. She was very experienced and told me everything she was doing as she did it. This helped since my eyes were closed the whole time. She alternated between the top, bottom, left and right eye to give a break to the area. When I got home I iced for 20 min at a time. I woke up this morning feeling even better but my left eye is gooey and tears up a lot. Even with the swelling I can tell the eyeliner looks good. I was told the black pigment still looks dark for a few days then will soften. The first pic is about 18 hours after I had it done. My eyes look uneven and puffy..however, I feel a lot better today the soreness definitely is decreasing.

Day 5

No burning or itching. I think I'm all healed minus a little of the crustiness. It's like when you wake up and you have sleep in your eyes. Feels great! Here's an updated pic of day 5

Completely healed