Tummy Tuck for Granny :) - Little Rock, AR

Tomorrow morning I go in to have my tummy tuck....

Tomorrow morning I go in to have my tummy tuck. I've wanted it since 1988 when I gave birth to my beautiful twin boys. I'm 46 now. I have four grown children and decided it was time. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. I've read a lot of reviews and looked at so many pictures. I've decided to share my story in hopes that it will help someone else as so many others have helped me. I'll try to update tomorrow night. Wish me luck and say some prayers for me.

Day of TT :)

More pics post op one day

Love it!

Reply :

Thank you!! ???? I am so happy with it.

Day three post op

Not really crazy about the way my bb looks, praying that it will heal up nicely. I go in on Monday to see my PS so hopefully if this isn't normal, then he can fix it. I'm ready to try on a pair of my blue jeans so I can see the difference!! I'm waiting until I heal up a little more. I'm still getting very tired very quickly. Praying for all of you my friends!!

Belly button

It's just looking nasty! I'm scared. I go see my PS Monday morning. Anyone else have this problem ?

One week post op appt

So Sunday was Mothers Day and was probably the worst day I've had. Emotionally and physically I hurt in the worst possible way. Then yesterday was my one week post op appt. My dr removed my top stitches. He said that I looked great. My belly button that I have been fretting over looks exactly as it should. I still have to wear my drains which are really irritating me. I have also entered swell hell. I have read about it but not given it much thought until it happened to me. My girl bits are swollen as well. I look nasty and feel worse. On a good note though, my Dr who I adore, says everything is as it should be.

Post Op Day 10

Feeling stronger emotionally and physically. Yesterday I asked my dr about my belly button. He said it looks great. I told him that it looked like it was going to bite someone. We laughed and laughed. Cracked myself up. Tehe! I still have both of my drains but I'm sure he will remove both of them next Monday. I can't wait to have my hips back so I can wear normal pants! Hope everyone is doing great! Love my flat tummy!!

One day closer

My Hubby will be home from Afghanistan in 20 days!

Feeling stronger

Slept great last night and I feel strong today. :)

Summer

I'll be ready for my shorts without my tummy hanging over soon!

Day 11

So I still have both my drains and I think they are starting to get infected. I have my week two check up Monday and pray he takes them out. I still have more than 30cc of fluid each day so probably not. The picture is of my left hip where the tube goes in. It is very tender and warm to the touch. My clothes make it worse.

Looking better

Sorry it's been so long. I got really discouraged for awhile. My drains are finally both gone. I have swelling on my right side. My PS tried to drain it as it is fluid but apparently there isn't enough to drain. I'm still wearing my compression garment 24/7 but it is really getting on my nerves. My scar is starting to fade even if it is just a little. My hubby will be home from the land of sand on Thursday. We haven't seem each other in six months. I'm so excited that I get to wear something cute to the airport. Still haven't been released for intimacy yet though. :( lol Hope y'all are all doing great!!

Looking good

Feeling good too! Ready to be able to exercise. Still have swelling :(

YAYYYY BIKINI!

Very first bikini since I was 21!! I still need to exercise and tone but I am so thrilled! Ps Hubby likes it too!
Dr. Talbert

Love him! He did my breast augmentation two years ago and now my tummy tuck. Would never go anywhere else!