Rapid Recovery System - Little Rock, AR

If you can find a doctor that offers the Rapid...

If you can find a doctor that offers the Rapid Recovery method of breast augmentation, go with that one! I had my surgery on Friday morning and went shopping at the mall and to see a movie etc. all day after. I used nothing stronger than tylenol all weekend and was back to work on Monday with no pain or complications. I only had tape over my incisions and no bandages, wraps, or anything restricting me. I don't think I could have asked for a mores simple, pain free surgery. I am three years post-op and have the most natural looking breasts. Unless I tell you I have implants, you wouldn't know it. I've only had people ask because they know I have two kids & since I don't have pancake boobs, they wonder if they are real. Those are usually the women also considering augmentation themselves though.
I have 500cc silicone Mentor implants, incision in the crease under the breast, under muscle.

This is who I was thinking of going to so I am glad to see your review. Thanks so much.

I'm glad you're happy with your results. Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

Little Rock Plastic Surgeon

I had been looking for the right doctor for a few years. I heard about Dr. Sloan's rapid recovery on the radio so I did some research. I didn't want to do it any other way once I learned how this process worked.