They're here!

Hi ladies, I booked my first consultation and it...

Hi ladies, I booked my first consultation and it is set for March 21. I am so excited that I have finally taken the first step in this journey.
Stats
34A
5'5"
105lbs

I am a mother of two beautiful humans 22 months and 3 year old. I breastfed both and now have very deflated breasts. Pre babies , I had perky small B cup. I have never been happy with my size though, probably since I was 14! I am looking to be a nice full C cup and am leaning towards silicone moderate profile. The doctor I have chosen uses the Keller funnel system and rapid recovery. Any advice is welcome :)

Preparing for the consult..

Ladies, what are your suggestions on what to do or bring to the initial consultation, as well as questions you wished you would've asked? TIA :)

The night before my consultation

Very nervous and excited for my consultation. Here are some current pics of the sad ladies.. 34 A

Surgery date set!

Just completed my consultation and set my BA date for May 1. I am beyond excited/ nervous/ and every other emotion you can think of. I tried on 350cc and 375cc and decided in the 375. Also decided on silicone, under the muscle.

Pre op completed!

Went yesterday for my pre op. Basically signed a book and took pictures. Still have to go back next Tuesday and meet with Dr. Yee so she can measure me and we can talk more about CC's. Holy moly at the amount of prescriptions! I had a whole page! And two full pages of food and beverages to avoid. Wow!!

Things to avoid

Here is the lists if food I was given to avoid..

Projection

So I had another appt with Dr. Yee so she could measure me and go over the CC's. After she measured me she mentioned that because one of my breast is larger than the other, the projection may not me even. I am currently going with 375cc and she said that she would have a 400cc on hand during surgery in case she felt it would help with the projection. This makes me nervous that I will end up with one noticeably bigger than the other. Anyone go through this??

Night before

About to go to bed, it's the night before the big day. I'm surprisingly pretty calm. I'm more nervous about my husband and kids seeing me in pain than anything. Just taking it one hour at a time and trying to relax. I'll update when I can after it's over. Also, thank you to all of you for your words of encouragement and advice! Prayers, good vibes and all that stuff is appreciated! :)

They're here!!!

I had my BA yesterday around 2. I have the natrelle silicon. 375 cc on left and 400 on the right. High profile because of my chest being so narrow. When I woke up I was extremely cold and my chest was very very tight! Nurses were wonderful and kept me calm. I kept asking for my husband and they brought him in as soon as the got me settled. Much of yesterday was pretty much a blur. Felt much better when I woke up today. Not much pain, just still tight. However, my back around my shoulder blades are killing me! Over all, pretty pressed with how they came out.

4 days post op

Feeling ok so far. Still just tight, but not really in pain. Today my husband went back to work so I'm on my own with my toddlers. Eek!
Little Rock Facial Plastic Surgeon