Disastis Recti Repair Not Caused by Pregnancy - Rochester, NY

I am 5 weeks and two days out of surgery. My...

I am 5 weeks and two days out of surgery. My deformity was caused by a previous surgery. I had the perfect stomach my whole life until this occurred my self esteem was awful.
Four days after this disastis repair my drains were pulled and I ended up in ICU within hours for abdominal wall sepsis. I am lucky to have survived this fatal infection. I was told this form of sepsis can return at anytime. I spent a week on heavy IV antibiotics.
My repair began to change at 4 weeks post op and the "buldge" is returning. I still sleep propped I wear spanx 24/7 along with my ab binder.
Help I need suggestions how to stop this from becoming worse I went through much more than most to have my stomach fixed.
Surg did not see me day of surg or during hospital stay, surg did not call me after discharge of sepsis diagnosis and extreme sickness.

Almost 6 weeks post op and buldge is returning

I am a petite woman never having a buldge in my life!
Today I am 5 weeks and 5 days post op of my disastis fix

The buldge is reoccurring rapidly about an inch bigger every 2-3 days.

This week purchased more spanx, a new ab binder that I wear 24/7 I also purchased a 12 inch wedge to sleep on. Per PS instructions

My body fights all night to push my belly button out and the uncontrollable stretching and stomach convulsions.

I called my PS Monday and they said to see my pcp it's general pain. Only to wake up Tuesday at 3am with cottage cheese like substance coming from my belly button. Cultures are not back until Friday and antibiotics were started and Valium prescribed to help me sleep without all the stretching and belly convulsions. I was given Valium because muscle relaxers cause me migraines

I don't understand what is going so wrong witb the buldge reoccurring so rapidly.
Has anyone ever heard of such a case. will exercise at 12 weeks help?

I would appreciate an experienced surgeons opinion as to what could be Causing this buldge to return.

I wish I had another PS to follow my care because the care I've been receiving is so poor with very little instruction. Yet I am instructed to return to work in less than 2 weeks!

I am very sad

At this time I am unable to disclose my dr name as I am still under his care

It sounds like you have a really bad infection. When there is an infection inside/underneath a wound it will push out(some sort of drainage) and the wound will not heal. Are you currently on antibiotics?
Poor thing! I've never heard of this happening but I certainly hope it gets fixed!
Oh my goodness you have been through so much!   I am sorry you are struggling and continue to have the same issues.  Let us know how the lab work comes back.  Are you able to take an additional week off work?  You may need the rest.