I Hate Them! (So Far) - Rochester, NY

I got lingual (harmony) braces about 2 days ago...

I got lingual (harmony) braces about 2 days ago and so far I hate them! I have a lisp which ruins everything, whenever I drink or eat something it hurts. like a lot. Plus, my tongue really hurts from all the metal inside my mouth. Is there any tips to overcome these problems? I know I got them 2 days ago but they really suck. I am 15 and just ended 8th grade.
Jill (dentist)

The person who put the braces on my teeth is really nice. She made sure I was ok during the procedure.

They're evil devices. I have been in misery for six years -- since these Mengelian horrors were applied in 2008 and still in misery after they were removed in 2009 and 2010.
Also, could you post a pic of your teeth showing the braces, so we have an idea how much space you have inside your mouth and the configuration your teeth are in?
Sure!
Have you met LolitaTixy yet?  She just got lingual braces June 9th and has adjusted well.  She may have good advice for you :).  lweiss has had them for about a month but I don't know whether she checks her account.  You could try.  But I'd ask LolitaTixy first.  Just leave a comment on her review :).