Brand new boobs YAYYY!!!

I'm so excited and so nervous at the same time! I...

I'm so excited and so nervous at the same time! I have been wanting bigger/fuller breasts for at least the last 10 years. I am 31 years old, I had my first son when I was 15, and 3 years ago I had my second son, and had my daughter almost a year ago (she will be 1 on the 27th). I nursed all 3 children, and of course as a result my breast are not even a 'B' anymore and no push-up/wonder bra will help them! I had my consultation back in November and I was actually still nursing (only on one breast). The doctor said because of where my nipples are and the distance from them to the lower breast, I doesn't appear necessary to have a lift. I have decided to go with 397cc, and the doc says it will go behind the muscle with incision under the breast. Some people have said to me that a'D' is too big for me, but I think (I'm hoping) that they will be great that size! I am 5'7" and 125 pounds. I go for my pre-op on the 14th! I would love Any helpful advice about recovery and on bras I should get for post op?

Pre-Op tomorrow!!!

I have my pre op tomorrow. I think I'm set on the size I want 400-450cc, I just don't know about my ariolas, the are so stretched and saggy. We didn't discuss any work on those and the ps said i prob won't need a lift for the look I'm trying to achieve. I'm just hoping that with with the augmentation it will fill out/ push out my nipples so they don't look like they're sinking in! Hopefully I can figure this out tomorrow. I'm so excited:))!!!!

Pre Op went well!!! It's getting so real!

Went over all my health history and got my prescriptions from a couple of the nurses that will also be in the surgery with my PS? Everybody there is so kind and easy to talk to:)! My PS reassured me that I don't need a lift to achieve the look I want, Yayy! I decided on the 397cc size, which I guess means it actually will be bigger than that because it goes behind the muscle. And because I'm just a little smaller on the left, he said 450cc on the left, and 425cc on the right. I was like, really?? But ok because he is the expert. Even though I'm a little nervous on the size issue, I completely trust him and his experience!

Surgery went well today!!

Everything went good today, except for my massive headache from no coffee! They hooked me right up with something as soon as the put the IV in:) my Ps came in and talked with me for a few min and drew some lines. He said everything I needed to hear :)) !! I remember laying on the table for about 30 seconds. Then I was out!! Woke up in recovery with just some pressure. Within moments the nurse asked me how I liked my coffee and it was so wonderful! I'm so thankful for being in such good hands today! Everyone was so awesome :)! Got home and the hubby made me some wheat toast and eggs, it was just what I needed I was starving! Took a pain med and then a much needed nap:))!! I'm here are some pre-op pics. I will post some post op ones tomorrow!

Day one of post op!

Well besides them looking a little weird, I love them!! I know its normal that they don't look right at first. I'm excited to see the progression as the drop. But YAYYY!! I Have Boobs!!!

Can anyone explain what the "zingers" are?

I'm 2 days post op. For the most part I think I'm doing really well. The only thing is every once in a while, maybe a couple times a day, I get a sharp shooting pain from my nipple the middle of my breast. It's only in the left side I have felt it. Now I've read a couple reviews where woman say they got some zingers,... Is that what those are??

12 days post op, Feeling a little worried

Starting out before surgery, my left was a tiny bit smaller than my right. So my ps said 425 cc in the left, and 400cc in the right. that makes sense to me and he's the expert! I know Its still too soon to tell but now it seems my left is bigger. Not only that, but it seems the left is completely different in every way. There is a huge bruise (looks like a thumb print) still on top of the left, it's sitting way higher than the right, and I've had so much pain with the left. My nipples are not even looking AND the left is numb where I have almost total sensation on the right. I just hope they even out more and some feeling will come back to the left. Idk but I feel like 2 different people did the surgery, how can they be so different?:( I will be adding some more pics in a couple days.

2 week post op pics

6 weeks post op!!

So I think the left has dropped a little but still seems more full on the to than the right. I've been massaging like crazy to try and help it. Also still have some numbness in that left nipple:( but in all I really love them!! Can't wait for bathing suit season:)!!

Wondering if they will continue to change!!

I feel like they are just not entirely right yet:( like they are to far apart and unnatural looking:(

Massages????

My ps never said anything about massages!,.. Weird (because everyone on realself seems to have been told to do it). So when I called last week to let his assistant know my concerns with the left side she told me to start massaging it. Being that nobody ever said anything about massaging before, I googled it to find out how I should be doing it. I go back for a three month check on April 29th, so I'm going to wait till then to see what they are like and decide if I want to say something about a revision:(!

Before and after pics