Midi Tummy Tuck, with Muscle Repair and Lipo. - Rochester, MI

About 7 more days til I get my mini tummy tuck and...

About 7 more days til I get my mini tummy tuck and I'm super exited but super nervous too! I have 3 children, my first was born by c-section but my others were not. I am still very young and workout 5-6 days a week. My main concern is looking like I've had work done on my tummy, I honestly dislike the "Tummy Tuck" look which is why I wanted the mini-TT. I hope I do not offend anyone it's just my personal preference. I am also nervous that my scar will end up higher than I want, I see so many that are very high that their underwear and bathing suit bottoms hardly cover it. I have addressed these issues and plan to address them again. Anyone else share these feelings or similar ones? Also how painful was your Mini-TT (Skin Only)? How many days did your pain last? Also how long were you bloated for after and what kinds of pants were the most comfortable afterwards? Thanks

Before pic in 2 piece, can see the extra skin

Oh man, surgery is tomorrow morning!

I'm sooo nervous, cannot believe my surgery is tomorrow! I'm dreading the pain afterwards but very much looking forward to the results. Any last minute advice?

Day 2....

Had my surgery yesterday and I felt pretty good after I got home, I was shocked actually on how good I felt. Today....different story. OMG it hurts so bad in my abdominals that he stiched together. I am popping 1000 mg of vicodin and it only helps very slightly. I am praying tomorrow is better because I cannot handle another day like today or an even worse day. I cannot wait for the swelling to go down so I can see how it's all gonna look. Cross your fingers tomorrow is a good day for me. Thanks Everyone!

Almost 6 weeks post op!

I go see my PS for my check up on Monday. I love that I can wear leggings and not see a bulge sticking out from my previous c-section and insane pregnancy weight gain. Lol. I almost cried the first time I put some on after swelling had decreased. I look forward to seeing how much flatter my tummy will get but most importantly cannot wait to start weight training again to rid of the 15 lbs I gained LOL. Here is my most updated pic.

4 Months PO

Nothing feels better than being able to go full out at the gym and stepping into a store for the first time since my operation to try on swimsuits and not leaving hating my body! Feels amazing!

6 months PO

Going in soon for my 6 month check up, they are gonna have to fix my little "dog ears" as well as my belly button position. Will update after that. Prepping for my first Bikini Competition in Sept 2014...very excited!
Rochester Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner. Friendly and honest. I love how he is more conservative, like to give you a more natural appearance. I honestly do not have a single complaint, him and his staff have been terrific.