Facelift/Neck-lift/Endoscopic Brow-lift in Rochester, MI

My recovery of about four months now is going...

My recovery of about four months now is going smoothly and the little bit of redness around the ear lobe in the after picture is almost totally gone. I can still feel a tiny amount of tightness all around my jaw, like an invisible chinstrap, but that actually feels good. I have all the nerve sensations in my cheeks and ears, which were numb at the beginning, as is normal. I am pleased to say that everything is 100% mobile and quite symmetrical. The first 10 days were a little tough with some pain and swelling but every day I noticed a significant amount of improvement.

Lower face and necklift

Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am very pleased with the results of my surgery with Dr. Zuliani and would recommend him to anyone who is planning to undergo a face/brow/neck lift. I had spent literally years researching these procedures and it took me a long time to find a surgeon I trusted enough to operate on my face but I felt very comfortable with Dr. Zuliani. He answered all my questions and concerns and didn't try to oversell procedures I didn't need. It was also a big plus to me that his practice specializes in facial surgery only. Where most general plastic surgeons spend the larger proportion of their time doing things like breast augmentations and liposuctions, Dr. Zuliani completely concentrates on facial surgeries, and therefore has more experience with facelifts/endscopic brow/neck lifts than regular plastic surgeons. He's like an artist and he takes great pride in his work, which translates into excellent natural looking outcomes for his patients. His cost was very reasonable ($6,500 for physician to perform endoscopic brow-lift+facelift+necklift+under chin lipo+laser [which will be done next month because the hospital's laser head was not working the day of my OR] plus $3,000 for operating room time plus $1,500 for anesthesia) actually more reasonable with Dr. Zuliani than with many inferior physicians. I searched a long time to find the right surgeon because I was afraid of looking windswept or lopsided or worse. So I am very happy, and relieved, that everything turned out as well as it did. I would highly recommend Dr. Zuliani for any facial surgery and I would not hesitate for a moment to use him again if I decide to have anything else done in the future.