Getting Implants B Cup to DD - Rochester Hills, MI

Went in for a consult and my breasts are very even...

Went in for a consult and my breasts are very even. He took measurments and recommended silicone implants above the muscle since I have enough breast tissue. I'm just afraid that he may be conservative and may not give me the size I want. I have a pre-op appointment this wednesday October 30th and my surgery scheduled Nov. 1st. I'm SO excited. I have been wanting implants for about 2 years now. I have had appointments before with other surgeons but had always cancelled because I was so afraid. I've decided to finally get it done. Wish me luck. I'm thinking 400-525cc's?

The look I want!

These are the bff's I am going for! What do you thin?

Another before photo! With a favorite bra!

I started using Dial-gold antibacterial soap today. This is recommended atleast one week before surgery. Also, I stopped taking my multi-vitamin. Also recommended, take birth control a fre hours AFTER your surgery. Don't take it before. Obviously consult yout doctor prior to stopping any of your meds.

Beaumont hospital called today to update my health records. The lady was asking me questions about allergies, current meds, complications in the past, etc. After I answered "no" to everything.... She asked if I needed to tell her anything she may have missed... I replied that she gave me anxiety from all of the questions HAHA. She started laughing and said that I was a very healthy 27 year old! Ofcourse I blushed and felt great!

On a side note...I'm going to miss all of my beautiful bra's from VS :( although... It sure makes me happy knowing I can go shopping for new ones soon. Yay!

600CC Implant Sizer Photo

Just got back from the PS's office. I was there for about 1 hour and 45 minutes. I tried on different sizes, 450cc 500cc 575cc. I really liked the 575cc implant and thought it looked perfect. The doctors assistant was awesome in guiding me. She was very helpful and makes you feel comfortable. When the doctor peeked in to see what profile implant he would recommend. He went with a high profile implant. Since it only comes in increments of 50cc's he decided that a 600cc silicone implant would look better than a 550.

I'm very excited but also VERY nervous. Will it be too big, will my body accept it, will I look good with them after the procedure?? So many questions and the only way to know is until after the procedure! I hate the unknown!!! 2 more days to go!!!!

1 More Day !!!!!

So this is actually going to happen! One more day!!!!!! I picked up all my prescriptions yesterday. I got home and opened all of the pill bottles since I'm thinking it may be hard to do so after surgery.

My family will be home and my friends have all offered to be with me... I am very independent though and prefer to do things on my own without bothering anyone else (that personality trait is a whole other novel).

I also got my laptop ready since I will be in bed all day after the procedure.

The clothing I will be wearing to the hospital have all been washed and are clean.

The morning of the procedure, I plan on, putting new bed sheets, cleaning my room in its entirety and before I leave to spray disinfectant all over. I am very careful about my well being (and men LOL another novel for later)!

AHHHHH!! Tomorrow can't come soon enough. I'll post another picture tonight of my baby lady friends tonight. I'm sad to part with them and it is going to be tough....

The day is finally here!

I must have woken up every 2 hours from all of the excitement/nervousness! Last night I continued to search 600cc implants. Some photos I viewed are small and some were huge! It is so confusing. Implants are definetely not a one size fits all!

It is too late now. I've already picked my size. 3 hours until my procedure!!!! I start heading to the surgery center in 1 hour!!!

Got it done! (Photo)

My day started like this;

Slept on and off all night. Ofcourse!! I do that the day before a vacation as well so typical behavior lol. Finally decided to get out of bed at 8. I took a shower, straightened my hair, changed my bed sheets, and disinfected my room.

My brothers gf, who I love with all my heart came to pick me up at around 9:30! She was just as excited as I was.

We arrived to the hospital at 10, she picked up Starbucks (it smelled amazing but of course I could not have any) checked in, and actually didn't go in to the procedure until 12:45. It took about an hour.

When I woke up in the recovery room, I just remembered this emotion of sadness came over me as soon as I woke up and I just broke down and cried. I'm not sure why I did that lol but one of the sweet nurses asked me if I wanted a tissue and I couldn't say no since I just couldn't stop crying....

The Dr. came to check up on me and asked how I was doing and I replied "I don't know why I am crying, I can't stop." Haha.. I don't remember what happened after that!

My experience at the hospital was amazing! The staff was all so friendly and sweet from beginning to end. That made things so much better.

I am now resting in bed, I feel barely any pain, I had a cup of soup, took my pain meds, 1 antibiotic, and have been drinking a ton of water.

I have watched 2 movies so far... Crazy Beautiful and English Patient. Oldies but goodies! I'm staying in the theme of romance and thinking about watching PS, I love you, next. I haven't had a relaxing day/weekend like this probably since last December and I love it!

Hope you enjoyed the update and photo!

BTW- I aplogize for all typos on my updates! I use my cell phone to do so!

So I left the hospital around 2:30, picked up soup

On my way to take the wrap off!

I'm so nervous! I feel as if the be gigantic but I'm also taking into consideration that they are wrapped so darn tightly and they are bigger than what they may actually look right now!

I'm can barely wait!!!

Wrap off- photo

I don't know if this is too good to be true buy I feel great still! I'm adding a photo with the bra the surgeon recommends is worn for about 10 days! It is very comfortable so far. I love how they look so far. They are flat because of the bandage wrap but will plump up and round off as they continue to heal!

1 day Post-op Photo

Have been in bed since yesterday. Feeling good just a little sore under my armpits and chest. I feel like I had a 7 hour workout!

My chest feels very tight, and it hurts to get in and out of bed. My mouth also feels very dry from the anesthesia still and I'm continuing to drink a ton of water!

600CC silicone gel- over the muscle!

So far so good!!! I am 2 days post-op and feeling great! I'm very impressed with the PS work so far. I'm also a fast healer (knock on wood) and I see my breasts taking shape already! No regrets so far! They look beautiful! Took a full shower today and did great. I moved around a little slow because it was the first time my breasts were without a supportive bra. They felt heavy.. I weighed myself and it looks like they weigh about 3 pounds combined LOL.

2 day post-op

Back to work tomorrow! I have so much to do and with my luck, I'm going to have to juggle laptops or something, haha. I'm planning on taking it easy but sometimes, I don't really have a choice and I hope tomorrow won't be one of those days! The 45 minute drive is actually what I'm NOT looking for... Ugh! Last post for the day until tomorrow!

Before Photo- per request!!

chrisb1725 this is for you!

Day 3 Post-Op Photo

I'm back to work and feeling good. I need to get used to the additional weight of these ladies.

They feel a little a softer and I can actually squeeze them still a little firm though! No further updates :)
Rochester Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Seemed very nice and honest. I also got botox done and he seemed to do a good job. I've had botox done before and it was much less than what he charged me but since I was going for a breast augmentation consult I figured I would just get my Botox done there to save time.