Getting Implants B Cup to DD - Rochester Hills, MI

Went in for a consult and my breasts are very even...

Went in for a consult and my breasts are very even. He took measurments and recommended silicone implants above the muscle since I have enough breast tissue. I'm just afraid that he may be conservative and may not give me the size I want. I have a pre-op appointment this wednesday October 30th and my surgery scheduled Nov. 1st. I'm SO excited. I have been wanting implants for about 2 years now. I have had appointments before with other surgeons but had always cancelled because I was so afraid. I've decided to finally get it done. Wish me luck. I'm thinking 400-525cc's?

The look I want!

These are the bff's I am going for! What do you thin?

Another before photo! With a favorite bra!

I started using Dial-gold antibacterial soap today. This is recommended atleast one week before surgery. Also, I stopped taking my multi-vitamin. Also recommended, take birth control a fre hours AFTER your surgery. Don't take it before. Obviously consult yout doctor prior to stopping any of your meds.

Beaumont hospital called today to update my health records. The lady was asking me questions about allergies, current meds, complications in the past, etc. After I answered "no" to everything.... She asked if I needed to tell her anything she may have missed... I replied that she gave me anxiety from all of the questions HAHA. She started laughing and said that I was a very healthy 27 year old! Ofcourse I blushed and felt great!

On a side note...I'm going to miss all of my beautiful bra's from VS :( although... It sure makes me happy knowing I can go shopping for new ones soon. Yay!

600CC Implant Sizer Photo

Just got back from the PS's office. I was there for about 1 hour and 45 minutes. I tried on different sizes, 450cc 500cc 575cc. I really liked the 575cc implant and thought it looked perfect. The doctors assistant was awesome in guiding me. She was very helpful and makes you feel comfortable. When the doctor peeked in to see what profile implant he would recommend. He went with a high profile implant. Since it only comes in increments of 50cc's he decided that a 600cc silicone implant would look better than a 550.

I'm very excited but also VERY nervous. Will it be too big, will my body accept it, will I look good with them after the procedure?? So many questions and the only way to know is until after the procedure! I hate the unknown!!! 2 more days to go!!!!

1 More Day !!!!!

So this is actually going to happen! One more day!!!!!! I picked up all my prescriptions yesterday. I got home and opened all of the pill bottles since I'm thinking it may be hard to do so after surgery.

My family will be home and my friends have all offered to be with me... I am very independent though and prefer to do things on my own without bothering anyone else (that personality trait is a whole other novel).

I also got my laptop ready since I will be in bed all day after the procedure.

The clothing I will be wearing to the hospital have all been washed and are clean.

The morning of the procedure, I plan on, putting new bed sheets, cleaning my room in its entirety and before I leave to spray disinfectant all over. I am very careful about my well being (and men LOL another novel for later)!

AHHHHH!! Tomorrow can't come soon enough. I'll post another picture tonight of my baby lady friends tonight. I'm sad to part with them and it is going to be tough....

The day is finally here!

I must have woken up every 2 hours from all of the excitement/nervousness! Last night I continued to search 600cc implants. Some photos I viewed are small and some were huge! It is so confusing. Implants are definetely not a one size fits all!

It is too late now. I've already picked my size. 3 hours until my procedure!!!! I start heading to the surgery center in 1 hour!!!

Got it done! (Photo)

My day started like this;

Slept on and off all night. Ofcourse!! I do that the day before a vacation as well so typical behavior lol. Finally decided to get out of bed at 8. I took a shower, straightened my hair, changed my bed sheets, and disinfected my room.

My brothers gf, who I love with all my heart came to pick me up at around 9:30! She was just as excited as I was.

We arrived to the hospital at 10, she picked up Starbucks (it smelled amazing but of course I could not have any) checked in, and actually didn't go in to the procedure until 12:45. It took about an hour.

When I woke up in the recovery room, I just remembered this emotion of sadness came over me as soon as I woke up and I just broke down and cried. I'm not sure why I did that lol but one of the sweet nurses asked me if I wanted a tissue and I couldn't say no since I just couldn't stop crying....

The Dr. came to check up on me and asked how I was doing and I replied "I don't know why I am crying, I can't stop." Haha.. I don't remember what happened after that!

My experience at the hospital was amazing! The staff was all so friendly and sweet from beginning to end. That made things so much better.

I am now resting in bed, I feel barely any pain, I had a cup of soup, took my pain meds, 1 antibiotic, and have been drinking a ton of water.

I have watched 2 movies so far... Crazy Beautiful and English Patient. Oldies but goodies! I'm staying in the theme of romance and thinking about watching PS, I love you, next. I haven't had a relaxing day/weekend like this probably since last December and I love it!

Hope you enjoyed the update and photo!

BTW- I aplogize for all typos on my updates! I use my cell phone to do so!

So I left the hospital around 2:30, picked up soup

On my way to take the wrap off!

I'm so nervous! I feel as if the be gigantic but I'm also taking into consideration that they are wrapped so darn tightly and they are bigger than what they may actually look right now!

I'm can barely wait!!!

Wrap off- photo

I don't know if this is too good to be true buy I feel great still! I'm adding a photo with the bra the surgeon recommends is worn for about 10 days! It is very comfortable so far. I love how they look so far. They are flat because of the bandage wrap but will plump up and round off as they continue to heal!

1 day Post-op Photo

Have been in bed since yesterday. Feeling good just a little sore under my armpits and chest. I feel like I had a 7 hour workout!

My chest feels very tight, and it hurts to get in and out of bed. My mouth also feels very dry from the anesthesia still and I'm continuing to drink a ton of water!

600CC silicone gel- over the muscle!

So far so good!!! I am 2 days post-op and feeling great! I'm very impressed with the PS work so far. I'm also a fast healer (knock on wood) and I see my breasts taking shape already! No regrets so far! They look beautiful! Took a full shower today and did great. I moved around a little slow because it was the first time my breasts were without a supportive bra. They felt heavy.. I weighed myself and it looks like they weigh about 3 pounds combined LOL.

2 day post-op

Back to work tomorrow! I have so much to do and with my luck, I'm going to have to juggle laptops or something, haha. I'm planning on taking it easy but sometimes, I don't really have a choice and I hope tomorrow won't be one of those days! The 45 minute drive is actually what I'm NOT looking for... Ugh! Last post for the day until tomorrow!

Before Photo- per request!!

chrisb1725 this is for you!

Day 3 Post-Op Photo

I'm back to work and feeling good. I need to get used to the additional weight of these ladies.

They feel a little a softer and I can actually squeeze them still a little firm though! No further updates :)
Rochester Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Seemed very nice and honest. I also got botox done and he seemed to do a good job. I've had botox done before and it was much less than what he charged me but since I was going for a breast augmentation consult I figured I would just get my Botox done there to save time.

Where'd you get that cute bby blue bra in ur before pic?? You had a great before and an amazing after!!!!
Looking great!

Congratulations! You look great! I can't believe you're back at work already. How was the drive? Hopefully no major challenges. I bet you're exhausted to say the least. Rest when you can!

Thank you so much! I'm doing wonderful! I had my consultation this morning and had my tape from under my breasts removed. Tomorrow is officially my 1 week anniversary. I can't imagine my breasts not looking this good! I should have done this years ago but yet again, I never had the courage and was always afraid what people may think. I'm super excited with my choice and glad I overcame the confusion! The drive was not bad at all. I made sure to take the day easy. I am not tired but actually feel like a million bucks instead. I can't wait to get back to the gym in a few weeks and get to my old routine. Thanks for reaching out and for being so involved in the on-line realself community! I'll post more pictures tomorrow for the 1 week post op. :)
Congratulations. You look super amazing! Perfect size and shape! It would be nice to see some pics from other angles as well (side profile etc) :)

Aw, thanks. I'm honored to be involved in such an important part of your life! I really enjoy helping the wonderful members in the breast aug community. Glad you feel like a million bucks 'cuz you look like it too!

Wow you look so amazing!! Just like your wish pics :)
I am on cloud 9! I love my results. The PS did an incredible job. Thank you for the compliment. You look gourge!!! :)
Beautiful results..
Thank you much! I wish girls were this nice outside of this forum lol. Not that I've ever had any issues but it is nice the support given here! On a side note... Can I message you my home address so you can ship your dog to me? I want it!!! :)
Haha too bad you aren't in my area I have 2 of those dogs and one of them needs a new home!
Also I want results similar to yours!
Thank you!:)
Oh boy, no kidding! Women outside this forum can be so unsupportive :( honestly, I truly believe it's jealousy. Does that sound silly?! I seriously think it is jealousy :( and feelings of it insecurities. But I also believe it passes with time, and people get over it lol. Happy healing!!
Life is too short! Live it. Love it.
I want your puppy. How far are you from detroit?
Lol I'm too far Sacramento California
What are your stats? height and weight? pre-op cup size?
I'm 5'5 and 140 pounds... I am trying to lose an additional 20 pounds. I have an hour glass figure and very proportional all over... Pre-op I was a 34B although I'm sure at times I was a small C.
At first I thought that size would be huge but you are right, it's proportionate to your body. Even if you don't lose another 20 lbs, you look great as is!!! Good choice.
Thank you so much. I am extremely happy with my decision. I am super happy with the size too. I visited your page and think you should go for a bigger size.. ! I think I am officially obsessed with boobs! I can be though, I'm a lady, right? My friends have been texting me this morning asking if I'm getting different looks/more attention... Not really! I am covering them up and you can't even tell that I've had anything done. If you are wondering why I'm covering them, it is because I work in a corporate environment!
LookingGood I love my 600 cc too :)
Thank you! I'm just wondering when they are going to become softer? They are so tight....i love yours too! Very sexy!
I couldn't type anymore, not sure what happened!  Anyways, I had a larger implant put in my right to even out my breasts & I am still uneven.  Did u post any before pictures?? I'm curious hour your natural breast looked to have achieved your finished results!
I just posted a before photo for you. It should be the most recent review. I already had very perky breasts and I have very tight skin genetically...I beleive both of those factors played a huge role with the 'look' so far. Thank you for the compliments btw. My PS does an amazing job. All the nurses at the surgical center were telling me how "beautiful" all of his work is. That was very reassuring to hear an hour before going under! I just saw your photos and I do see what you are referring to but are you 100% healed? Also what has your PS suggested? I would be curious to know...