BA, with lift, Lipo, and TT - Southern CA

I have thought about getting a tummy tuck for the...

I have thought about getting a tummy tuck for the past 6 months or so. I have been up and down in weight since my late teens and since September 2011 I have been on a lifestyle change of healthy eating and working out. To date I have lost 38 pounds, and want to lose about another 35 before I get the tummy tuck. I went for my first consultation Thursday, June 28th at Athenx in Irvine. A friend is also considering it, so it is fun doing the research together as we start our journeys. I am also considering a Breast Augmentation.

When I was younger I never really thought of my breast as small. I was always a full B cup and it seemed to fit my frame alright. When I gained about 30 pounds and went to a full C, I realised how much more flattering I thought it was. When I gained 70 pounds and was a DD I thought, being heavy sucks, but I like the boobs! I have recently lost 38 pounds and would like to lose another 30-40. When I am at my goal I know those B size breasts will be back, so I am considering a BA to a C or D size cup.

Yesterday I had my second consultation for my PS....

Yesterday I had my second consultation for my PS. It was at http://www.californiasurgicalinstitute.com, the Riverside office. I liked the doctor and he was really informative and actually had a nice personality, so it was easy to talk to him and ask him questions without feeling awkward. The friend that went with me the first time couldn't make this appointment (and honestly I do not think she is ready to get her stuff done soon) so I brought a friend that had a BA and TT a few years back. She was great, she asked a lot of things I didn't think of and also even haggled a bit on the price for me!
The Dr said I need a Breast Lift, which I am not surprised about, and figured I might. He also suggested Lipo under the bra line and around my upper back. Also I will be doing the flanks. He also suggested I do fat transfer to my butt. Sounds good to me!
The good news is he said I don't need to lose the rest of my goal to have surgery. So if I am close in December, but not exact, at least I don't have to worry about beating myself up about it. More good news it I am down a few pounds from my consult last month, so I am heading in the right direction. Even though December is months away, I really want a date so I have something to work towards.
I plan on going to one more consult to compare, but right now I am feeling pretty confident that this will be my place.

I met with a friend last night who had a TT two...

I met with a friend last night who had a TT two years ago. It was nice hearing about her experience. I told her about this website and she was amazed, she wishes she would have had something like this then. I am so thankful for finding this site and reading everyone’s reviews and comments.

Tomorrow I am having LASIK, I have a review on here for that also, and am super excited about that also. This the year for a new ME!

I called today and scheduled another consult for the 17th of this month. This will be my 3rd consult and hopefully my last. I really liked the last PS so we will see if this one is even better, or just confirms that I want to go with the second one. This is the website http://www.imagineplasticsurgery.com/ of the place I am going to check out next.

I hope to have my surgery the first week of December. I will update after I visit the 3rd PS.

Yesterday my sister in law came over and we looked...

Yesterday my sister in law came over and we looked at the website for the PS that I have an appointment with tomorrow, well I guess I should say HAD an appointment with. I didn’t think this PS’s pictures were as nice as my second consult, but I thought it was maybe just me using rose colored glasses since I liked the second PS personality so much. My sister confirmed it, the 3rd PS pictures are not that good. If that’s his “best” work, then I don’t need to go and even meet him. My friend mentioned a place in Temecula (not to far from me, maybe 40 minutes) that she went to for a BA a few years back. I might have a consult there in the next few weeks, or I might decide why keep looking when I love the second PS so much. Oh, decisions, decisions. On a happy note, I am down a few more pounds. YIPPIE!

Skipping mommy makeover and just getting breast lift and augmentation

The more I debated I decided not to get a tummy tuck and am just getting a breast lift and augmentation. My surgery date is 10/17/14