Paranasal Implants and Rhinoplasty (21 Yo) - Risaralda, Columbia

Hi, I'm a 21 yo man and the past january 13 i had...

Hi, I'm a 21 yo man and the past january 13 i had orthognathic surgery, got paranal implants on both sides of my midface (MEDPOR implants), i wasn't happy about how my profile face looked like, so i decided to do this surgery along with a rhinoplasty (both functional and aesthetic). The surgery went well and the post op it's going ok aswell, i'm very happy with the change of my profile face, i think the surgeon really listened me, he did an awesome work on me, BUT... my front face has now undereye circles wich i didn't had before, i didn't consider how the implants would affect the appearance of my front face, and i'm seeing it.

I know i have to wait up to 3 months to heal and really get to see wich the final results are, but i can realize now, that there is not much swelling at this point (12 days after surgery), and i'm worried that the undereye circles are now a new feature on me.

If they stay, would it be reshaping (making the implants smaller) a solution to get the undereye circles less prominent?... What do you suggest?

Ps: My implants were introduced through my upper lip, i've seen they can also be placed directly through the nose....

In case of reshaping, is it possible to do it through the nose instead of my mouth again?

Thanks, I look forward to your responses.
Amazing. How bad was the swelling and pain for the paransal implants?
I wouldn't have bothered with lip augmentation you look less masculine now.
I don't think he got lip augmentation, the implants went through his lip so that's swelling.