I Got Ripped off by a Doctor for Botox, Saw No Results.

I went to a plastic surgeon about six months ago...

I went to a plastic surgeon about six months ago for a consultation for a rhinoplasty and after meeting with him, I decided I didn't feel comfortable letting him perform the surgery because he was cold and wanted to lift my nose up like a pig nose. The women that worked there had very bad breast augmentation as well and I took that as a sign that he is not very good. So a few weeks ago I remembered I spent $225.00 on a consultation fee to this guy and I felt like I wasted my money. I was looking into Botox and thought Botox is pretty simple, so if I go to him I could use my the consultation fee toward it. I called and asked if I could and was told yes. I made an appointment and drove an hour to the office and when I got there I was told I couldn’t use the fee I paid and Botox was $20.00/unit. The doctor came in with 4 or 5 other training doctors (without my prior consent) and asked me what I wanted. He said I needed about 25-30 units.(I wanted to raise my brows a little, Im only 20) I was really put on the spot so I shelled out an extra $500 bucks which now I strongly regret. After paying, the doctor comes back with the 4 or 5 other training doctors again without my prior consent and I felt like a monkey at a zoo. They were all gawking at me and the doctor was explaining what he was doing what he was doing it like I wasn't really there. Over all it was a terrible and embarrassing experience. I felt like a subject or a training tool instead of a patient. The doctor's bedisde mannor was very uncaring and inattentive. On top of all that I see NO results with the Botox. I look exactly the same. I will probably get Botox again but definitely not from this guy.
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Terrible experience. I felt like a subject or a training tool instead of a patient. The doctor's bedisde mannor very uncaring and inattentive. Saw no results,botox very overpriced,doesnt seem to be a skilled doctor, unprofessional,rude.