Breast Implant Removal August 2011 - Ridgewood, NY

Before my augumentation surgery I was a 34B and...

Before my augumentation surgery I was a 34B and after implanting with saline proxys in 2006 I was enhanced to a full 36C... Although, I did have many pros with my implants the cons definitely did a number on me.

Symptons ranged from chronic back pains, to joint pain, causing depression and being self conscious about appearance, and more. I recall the moment I had the surgery I wanted them out. My doctor at the time persuaded me in giving it some time... I gave the implants 6 years and I couldn't take it anymore.

Last year I decided that I was going to explant, a doctor friend of mine referred me to one of his colleagues and my explant date was set. I was beyond excited and have been thrilled with my decision ever since.

Yes, you look fantastic now. Great decision. I'm getting mine out in one week.
were your implants beneath or above the muscle? I am in NY and looking for a doctor to have my saline, above the muscle 400cc removed.
Did you have a capsulectomy? yes I did. the breast hurts from inside. but only if you touch it. so you feel that it is injured from inside.
but it is all not really very painful, specially in comparision with puting the implants!
I was 2 days mostly in my bed, and than I was able to move normally. I just didn't pull heavy things for 2 weeks.
Bala K. Ravi, M.D.

I rate my doctor worth it because he did a fantastic job not just in the procedure alone, but also in giving me all my options and most of all being accepting and understanding of my final decision.