Old Broad Gets Hot New Bod!!!

I had a tummy tuck, liposuction on the flanks and...

I had a tummy tuck, liposuction on the flanks and outer thighs (saddlebags). I am 52 years old and have lost 60 pounds. The weight loss and my pregnancies produced an abdominal flap that I was extremely self conscious of. My tummy sagged so much that my belly button was covered. I always dreamed of having a tummy tuck done, but thought of it as a selfish thing to spend the hard earned family resources on! And now that I was in my 50s, I thought it was too late to for me. I had a wake up call early in 2013 - after losing a good friend to cancer - don't live with regrets and unfinished business. A had a tough week after the procedure (I had no idea that the depression and anxiety would hit me that hard), but I am absolutely thrilled with he results!!! I would do it again in a heart beat. I am not fully recovered, and the procedure did not give me a perfect body, but the results are very dramatic! My husband says he feels like he is cheating on his wife!
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Couldn't be happier! Truly listened to me and my concerns/fears. Awesome outcome!

Great results! What a transformation!
Your scar is so low, looks great. I hope mine looks like that. But I don't plan on wearing a bikini so it doesn't much matter LOL. Did you have lipo of your thighs or flanks too? Please post some updated pics.
You look GREAT, Brenda !!!
Your doc did a great job!
you look great!
You look fantastic!!!
wowowowow you look great !!
Wow! Your b4 tum looks like mine. Years ago I had to have a t tuck because of damage to my skin which resembled 2nd degree burns and b4 I could lose weight fm ma first and only pregnancy. I'd been cut straight across and left with floppy side wings and while it stopped the skin from getting worse, it was a mess... (Done for free in Canada)... Now I've lost the weight but was so worried about ending with the same awful result fm my first one if i did have it again. Your post and pics have really helped! Thank you! Wow.. Your tum looks great!!!
Glad to know that I helped your fears! That is why I posted... To encourage others to just do it! You won't regret it!
Looking good, Hope my results turn out as good as yours did.
Wow! Hot mamma! Looks great!
You look fantastic!
You look great sweety. I happy you finally did it. Welcome to the flat side
You look great. The scar is so low!!!
I love it!'

You look amazing!!!   Wow you should be so proud of yourself right now.