Old Broad Gets Hot New Bod!!!

I had a tummy tuck, liposuction on the flanks and...

I had a tummy tuck, liposuction on the flanks and outer thighs (saddlebags). I am 52 years old and have lost 60 pounds. The weight loss and my pregnancies produced an abdominal flap that I was extremely self conscious of. My tummy sagged so much that my belly button was covered. I always dreamed of having a tummy tuck done, but thought of it as a selfish thing to spend the hard earned family resources on! And now that I was in my 50s, I thought it was too late to for me. I had a wake up call early in 2013 - after losing a good friend to cancer - don't live with regrets and unfinished business. A had a tough week after the procedure (I had no idea that the depression and anxiety would hit me that hard), but I am absolutely thrilled with he results!!! I would do it again in a heart beat. I am not fully recovered, and the procedure did not give me a perfect body, but the results are very dramatic! My husband says he feels like he is cheating on his wife!
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Couldn't be happier! Truly listened to me and my concerns/fears. Awesome outcome!