So ive been getting tattooed for many years, im 25...

so ive been getting tattooed for many years, im 25 now and have accumulated many tats. if i could remove every tattoo on my body i would in a instant, so much changes from 18-25.. and what the general population thinks is good tattooing really isn't, and i just recently understood what good art is.unfortunately i started my new sleeve with a artist i thought was good, but not so muich, i am extremely lucky i realized to stop only 4 hours into the sleeve, and no color has been added, just black and grey wash, with really no dense black just all shading, so i think i should be good to cover up in 1-2 sessions. the tattoo is only a few months old, and looks like its right at the top begging to be taken out..i havnt been depressed in years and now am from this whole process, its quite a strange feeling. im going to a tattooer who knows how to use the laser and its only 250 a session for 2 big pieces, any way ill post pics when its done saturday.

Pictures of before

Here's the art error zapped. What so you think of the tatoo, easily lasered on the color?

Pics of tattoo

Tattoo pics. What's my chances of cover up in 2 sessions. ?

Pics won't post from iPhone

Pics

Pic lasered tomorrow

Pic

First session over !

So I went today and I told him y other tattoo was only 6 weeks d and he denies my money and said we have to wait, that's honest and I like that. So we just zapped Buddha. It took 10 mins from start to finish Kay constant laser we took no breaks and used ice pack or anything. The pain was INTENSE but the reward ad short duration makes it bearable.anyway my arm is now swollen 6 hours later but really have minimal to no pain, a slight sun burn tingle at the most. Does it get more painful?i will use bandages and acquaphor until it heals. He said for touch ups he only likes layering every 3-4 months. Please let me know what you think 5 hours after first session. He said this one looks like it will get amazing results from the way it was lightly shaded and really not to bold of lines and minimal dense black.

Typos

The typos are ridiculous, a combination of my iPhone and excitement, I apologize!

Is this it?

Also, will I see more results as the weeks go on and as it heals? Or is this what I get, I hope it's not just this !

Before and after pics next to each other

Before and after 1st

One week

So this is a one week pic. There's very tiny blisters in some spots but no pain! Nice recovery.what do you think on progress?

New 2 weeks after

2 weeks post 1st laser. It's almost healed but now looks like it's recovering from a bad sunburn as the skins peeling. Is this normal? PEase some insight on the pic thanks!

8 weeks post zap

8 week pictures. Got my second session tomorrow :-) stoked. What do you think of the progress if any? I think I see some !

8 weeks

8 weeks 1 session

Pics not working

Pic

Next to each other

Pre laser and 8 weeks after 1 session with q

1st on pegoda

Second on Buddha 1st I pegoda. Little blisters. No pain.dont see any fading like the Buddha did the fest session right after.

2nd day

Second day after 2nd session. Don't see results like the 1st session :-/

One week post laser

So the tower is the first time being zapped.its 7 days after, it blistered up bad in dense black areas. I let it heal naturally no ointments or anything.it healed beautifully now last stages.it actually looks like a layer of ink is being peeled off, you can see in the pic, very happy with results, anyone ever experienced this?heres before and after photo, let me know your opinions :)

Starting leg sleeve :-) happy

Also just today I finally got accepted by a artist I love to start a new project with I've been on a waiting list for.i will be starting on my leg to take my mind off my arm and let it take the time it neads to laser off properly :-) I'm going with a African animal themed sleeve. Here is a pic of my artist and a idea of what mine will look like :-) In such good spirits! It helps with healing !

Anyone had this

So this time , the tattoo blistered, they went away, than it blistered again and now it's peeling its final phase. Anyone seen this ?

Lotus 10 days post

This is my lotus 10 days the first laser session.it is still peeling so it will only get lighter. Seeing amazing results. Inside by pollen shading almos all gone. Please some input

Healed pics

So I'm two weeks post 2 session on Buddha. And 2 weeks post 1st session on lotus an pagoda. Please let me know if you see fading. I may go to bigger laser the one I'm using I found it is a table top one I didn't know there's a variance I q yag

Start 1..2

Tattoo and post first and second progress pics.good to see progress with these frames.

Nice frame progress shot

Good way to inspect progress. See any?

What laser

I'm going to a new laser as mines a table top.what is the best brand. I see one place with "quanta c plus c" one with "medlite q switch" are these god? Thanks

New laser and clinic

So I got a crazy blak Friday special its 100$ for my entire arm using a medlite. It's a big upgrade from the tabletop laser I'm currently using for 300 a session.i saw great progress on that so I'm very exits for this one. Is the medlite a good laser? Thanks

New tattoo :)

So I started my leg sleeve while I remove my arm to take t mind off it and not to rush it. It will consist of all big cats, a tribute to the beautiful creatures who will be extint soon. Let me know if you like it :)

NEW APPT MADE

so i finally got a appt for 2 weeks with a new medlite laser, i am so excited and cant wait too see the results, after 10 weeks of rest it should be great!

Got another new tattoo while waiting ;)

Got another cat to my big cat leg sleeve :-). One of the best in the world dmitry vision..10 hour session! Have my laser sessio end of this month! This keeps my mind off it in meantime.

Pic and tattoo

Little resemble :)

Thirsday is another session

so this coming thursday i go to a new place with a top of the line medlite and am getting my entire arm lasered... excited for the results and pre-payed for 5 visits so its even better ?

better picture

better picture

Zap

Just had full arm zapped with medlite! It's super swollen will post pics when redness resides

Please help

So got zapped last night. Now have bruising and swelling like I have not had prior 2 sessions. Has anyone has bruising like this ? Under bicep is location

First laser on leg

Had 1 session on this 5 days Ago. Happy with the results so far:) thoughts ?

One session down

Almost all the shading is gone from just one session only 1 week after. I know everyone reacts differently to laser im just happy my skin takes it well and fades nice. Thoughts ?also you must eat healthy and drink loads of water ! No alcohol !

One week post first session

A picture of my tattoo vs one week post 1 session.very pleased with results th shading is pretty much gone

Fresh and 3rd sessio

Just had my third session. This pic is 2 weeks post. What are your thoughts. See any progress. Good or bad for 3 sessions. I wish it was better

2vs3 session

Here's 2 sessions vs after my 3rd session. I think I see some fading do you ?

2 weeks post second picture

So this is the 2 weeks after my 2nd session and the left is before any laser. I wish the results were better. Do you see any fading ? This dense black will be tough :-/

progression through three sessions

heres a picture i made to show the pictures throughout my journey from original tattoo to after three sessions, im so happy with the results, you see any fading?

One session

One session on this , all shading pretty much knocked out , very happy with results

1 session :)

Professional pic after one session

Session 4

Tech really turned it up this time. This is 3 days after.hoping I see good fading after it heals ! Looks gnarly

new tattoo!

had laser last week will get pics up its still not healed.. and yesterday had a session with the world class dmitry vision and got a clouded leopard to add to my cat sleeve! thoughts?? have to keep your mind of flaser and always have things to look forward to in life!

Leg sleeve progression !

Here's my progress in my leg. Thoughts :) my arm will be healed still scans to post...

Professional of my new tattoo

New tattoo 8 hours by dmitry vision.!

3 weeks post session

so its 3 weeks after my last session. This will be the 4th for the buddha, the 3rd for the pagoda flower, and birds, and the 2nd for the jackalope and stay gold.By far the bestfading is on the jackalope in my leg, not sure why, but its amazing.I'm really disappointed with the fading in my arm specifically the pagoda, it just does not want to fade, also the buddha, i may have to cancel or postpone my trip to ukraine for my sleeve, or jut do my leg, anyway heres the pictures from last session. I did scab up and now have pinkish color skin in spots, should i postpone next session?

Here is begging and post pictures so you can compare them...

pictures so you can compare next to each other, i wish my buddha and pagoda faded like my jackalope and stay gold, but it is what it is, do you see fading?? thanks anyone

Picosure

got a appt this thursday, i dread the horrible pain so much but want the results! good news ill be going for a picosure session in june. i need to fade faster to be ready for october. she said it could be less effective since i already had laser with q swticch,, any one else heard this?

Session 4/5

Just finished session 5. They got a cold machine and it helped a lot ! Still bad but now don't want to die during it.

4th session on pagoda

Finally some fading on the tower after 4 sessions.

4/5 sessions done

heres a picture of everything on the front, buddha has 5 sessions everything else has 4 .. seeing some fading i think, thoughts?

new tatto!

new carocal , added to big cat leg...

comparison pictures from 3/4th sessions

heres comparison pictures, i dont see much fading from last session, it it just me being negative or do you not see any either? let me know thanks anyone

Scarring

Just had my 6 th treatment. The Buddha has scarred. I had really pin point bleeding at laser and it scabbed up. Now I have pinkish skin.will this go away with time? Really bummed

4th session

Only one fading good. 4th session. Shows how ink quality plays such a huge role in how your tattoo will fade. This artist used cheap ink vs all my others top quality ink
gotattooremoval

all around amazing, great laser, great knowledge, great price

damn those animal tattoos are amazing! i am fading my tattoo now for a cover up, and also wanted an animal themed artwork..
Thank you !
I follow gotattooremoval on Instagram and have seen some of your tattoos there like the jackelope, etc and I'm amazed at how they're able to achieve a lot of fading in just a few sessions. I believe their laser is the Medlite C? I must say your tattoos of the wildcats are amazing!
Thanks. Year they are great they use the c3 I think
The bicep one looks great. The shading around the outside looks like it's pretty much gone now - have they lasered the shading each time? Or just hit it the once and let it fade?
No they hit it every time happy the shading is gone. Thanks man
loving your results and progress will keep following your journey
I see fading in both, the biggest change is the script.
Love the new tattoos! Amazing work.
I see fading too! I completely agree with Chad! Very nice fading! You are on the right way! I wishy dense tattoo was breaking so well :)
I definitely see fading. The dense parts have really broken up. Things are progressing well for you at the moment!
Yours results give me hope :) Looking good!
ugh, typos. *YOUR results give me hope* Also, I dig your new tats!
wow that means a lot thank you!
Great fading...impressive!!
thanks!
Your new tattoos look amazing!!! -B
After 7 q switch treatments, I switched to picosure. It was no more or less painful. It was more expensive, but the results have been amazing. If you have any scar tissue from the q switch, it does impede the laser's ability to reach the ink. I have still had good fading over the scar tissue though. Good luck and keep us posted!
Hey what do you mean by scar tissue ? Anyway I'm gla to hear the picosure works great after q switch ! Excited !
Some previous q switch treatments were too aggressive and damaged my skin (I posted pictures). During the healing process, fibrous tissue developed in place of normal skin. It is denser than normal skin, masking it more difficult for any laser too penetrate and reach the underlying ink. It has a hypopigmented and rough appearance. Hopefully the ink will eventually be removed, but I will still have the scar.
Like Eva said ask a doctor on the site... but they will tell you it's absolutely ok and works. Was this prior to an in person visit(over phone)? She might be referring to prior laser treatment in general and might be worried about scarring from other treatments(she doesn't know what it looks like yet). They like to check in person before being sure.
There doesn't seem any logical reason why the Picosure would be less effective after normal YAG treatments. Not sure where she's gotten that info from!
Ok awesome thank you !
Ya, I wonder the same thing and can't see why that would be. I have heard that said as well. Maybe they just use it as a standard disclaimer and an encouragement to start and complete with Picosure only (marketing).
Yeah but part of the whole "marketing" thing with Pico is "say buddy, having trouble with that last residual ink the Yag just can't zap? Then step right up to the the Pico..."