3 Boys in 2 Years... Time for a Makeover! - Richmond, VA

I have been wanting to have a mommy makeover since...

I have been wanting to have a mommy makeover since my twins were born almost 8 years ago. Needless to say, less than 2 years later I was pregnant with baby number 3. I was 100 lbs. when I got pregnant with twins and at delivery was pushing 170 lbs. During my Iast pregnancy I put on 50 lbs. I am 37, 5'4" and weigh 115 lbs. I am planning on having a full tummy tuck with umbilical hernia repair and breast lift with augmentation. My surgery is scheduled for December 27th so I can play Santa and take advantage of my husband being off work. He is off work until January 6th. The boys will go back to school on January 6th so hoping I will be okay to get up and about to some degree at that point. I have enjoyed reading everyone's reviews and look forward to all the updates. I will try to attach some pictures so everyone can see what I am dealing with for my mommy makeover.

Boobs are actually not uneven!

Just looked at the pictures I posted and I look completely lopsided! Breasts are even just look uneven from holding the camera with one hand!
Congratulations! You are so deserving of your MM, three boys!! You will be soo happy! Good luck!

Sounds like good timing on getting your MM when you'll have help at home. You might also consider having another friend or relative around to help YOU while your husband takes care of the kids. Or vice versa.

Here's a great post by JenBob on her mommy makeover experience.

I'm looking forward to following along on your journey!

Hi there!! Congratulations on making the decision to have your mommy makeover! I am scheduled for a TT with Dr. Lynam on Sept 6th, and I can't wait. I hope you will find this site as helpful and encouraging as I have. For something as big as the changes we are about to go through, it is comforting to have the support of others who have gone through and are going through the same thing.

Impatient!!

Thinking of moving my surgery to the week before Thanksgiving. I would have 10 days with my husband at home and then would make sure he can get the kids ready and on the bus the following week. I think I would actually have more help this way than waiting until after Christmas. I am going to call on Monday and see about bumping date up. Ready to do this and don't want to wait!!!!
I just had a consult with dr lynam would you mind posting or in boxing me your after pics? How was your surgery and are you happy with your results?
Congrats on your upcoming SX I will be following your journey .
Congratulations on your MM. We have the same date of 12/27. I know how you feel, I'm anxious to have my procedure done as well. Good Luck!
Richmond Plastic Surgeon