Approved, Set Date Finally! - Richmond, VA

I have been suffering from huge breasts about a...

I have been suffering from huge breasts about a 48DDDD for about 2 years now. I am only "4'10" so imagine that. I was originially denied by my insurance company. Nevertheless I went back and did two months of therapy and wore a tighttttt bra to make bra marks appear on my shoulders and TODAY I finally got approved and got a date that it will be done. I am so happy and blessed. This issue runs in my family, i'm just nervous of what to expect.

Today is marks the calender, I have 8 days left...

Today is marks the calender, I have 8 days left until I have my BR. It's so hard to explain the numbness I feel from pure happiness! I have been suffering from back pain for soooooo long, will deff update again soon.

Today makes 4 days to go until I have my BR...

Today makes 4 days to go until I have my BR Surgery, All day at work I smiled when my back started to hurt, or my shoulders started to burn with pain from my huge triple D 48's, because I know and am praying that the pain will go away along with the excess breast tissues. I am getting a bit nervous about the pain, I want a speedy recovery because I have a new job that I have to start soon, as well as a 12 month old baby girl.

My surgery was an IMMEDIATE success!! Back is...

My surgery was an IMMEDIATE success!! Back is completely gone. My surgeon removed about 9 pounds all together, and i'm very pleased. I got my drains removed today & it hurt so baad! Was in tears literally. I had my medicine before but it didnt help. Other than that everything was excellent. ;)

I was referred to them through my insurance company. My Surgeon, nurses and anestiologist were PERFECT.

9 pounds? That is incredible! Congratulations :-)
yup! they are so perky and small now!
your uodate sounds great.if i could be so luckyy!!. congeatulations.and quick recovery
thanks! and yes i'm sure you will have a speedy recovery. ;)
how are you? Im sure you are great,,let us know when you can..xoxoxo
That is so what im crossing ten toes and fingers for, I start a new job soon that requires me to stand for 10 hours and with the pain im having now I know that it will be impossible.

You will be so amazed at how instantly you find relief of your pain!

Good luck, Vonnie! Will be anxious to hear from you!
okay thanks!! I was just sxared of that reality. I plan on losing 29lbs afterwarda so im hoping they shrink more with my weight.
Thank you so much ladies! It means alot that you guys are giving me feedback. I dont know if you guys are familiar with tricare but they make you jump through so many hoops! I had to do two months of physical therapy, my Primary Dr faked me "Pain Meds" and they finally approved, it is so heaven sent, because my insurance runs out two weeks after my surgery. Well I have 7 days to go (not counting today) I am sooooooo excitedddd!!!! What size should I suggest to be reduced to? or does the PS choose?
We would call that "six and a wake up" at our house.
Boy is that close so glad they finally approved you. They (ins. co.) never have a problem collecting insurance premiums, but boy do they have a hard time paying out when you need something! The PS will have an idea what is best for your frame, but he/she will need your input as to what size you would like to be.
How frustrating that they refused you!!!! To make you go through all that after all you had already been through! Well, all that is behind you and you don't have too many more days to go. Will keep you in thought and prayer and look forward to your update!
Yes, it was making me so livid, to suffer like this and have to go stand on my feet for 8 hours at work! Thank you so much for the support Margie. :)
Congratulations! It amazes me that an insurance company was deny you the first time - there are NO conservative measures that will reduce your pain and discomfort at your size with your height. The important part is you are now on the road - good luck with your upcoming surgery and keep us posted!

Congratulations on your approval! You will have such relief, Vonnie! When is your surgery scheduled?
Thank you so much, and it is Sept 6th :)