Much Too Painful -Richardson, TX

If I had known then what I know now, I would never...

If I had known then what I know now, I would never have gotten a brow lift. I also had a facelift and lower blepharoplasty. After almost three weeks, I am still very swollen and the bruising has been unbelievable. Finally, after about ten days, my PS did a needle aspiration on my head to drain the old blood that was pooling on the top and sides of my head.( hematomas?) The blood immediately accumulated again, so after beginning to aspirate and getting 30 CCs, he prepped me and took me back to surgery where he made another incision and pumped out another 50 CCs. That was four days ago and I still have some on my left side. My entire head is extremely sore and yet numb. It's been a nightmare and so very painful. I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy. ( and certainly not to any family member) My Dr. Is puzzled because he used drains and said the surgery went well and has never had this happen before. Lucky me. I must admit he and his office staff have been very sympathetic and helpful.

Referred by a friend who has just had fillers and Botox done by him