Love It!!! - Los Angeles, CA

I always disliked my nose because of a small bump...

I always disliked my nose because of a small bump and my tip was too bulbous. It also had a "hanging" appearance. Finally, after years of thinking about it, I actually went to a few consultations. This plastic surgeon immediately stood out among the other ones I had seen. He was very friendly, nice and down to earth and most importantly knowledgable and confident. He made me feel beautiful even without the surgery and pointed out what he could change about my nose. I immediately knew I would have the surgery done by him. Then, because of my busy work and school schedule, I had to put the surgery off for a few months. I had another consult to see the doctor and show him pictures of noses I really liked.

Finally, the day had come! I was soooooo nervous but the nurses and the doctor were so nice and put me at ease. They made me feel comfortable and before I knew it, I was out of surgery. The week of recovery was long because I did not go out and stayed home all day. However, the pain was minimal and before I knew it, the cast/splints were off. This was probably the worst part of the procedure but it was done in split seconds so nothing to worry about. Although my nose was really swollen and even the doctor was like "its going to be really weird/swollen looking" I still loved it!!!! My profile was dramatically improved without looking fake, the tip was swollen but I could see a slight difference. My nose looked great even though it was 1 week post op. I was able to go out in public after 10 days because of bruises around my eyes.

I saw my mom and sister about 2 weeks post op and they couldnt tell what had changed on my face, but said I looked very pretty. I loved that it looked good and didnt look fake. I am now 5 weeks post op and sooooo happy with the results thus far. My tip is becoming more defined and I love the profile. I feel so much more confident! I cant wait to see it after a few more months. This doctor is definitely one of the best in Los Angeles and I have recommended him to my friends who are looking into rhinoplasty.

P.S.
I will post pictures ASAP.

Photo Update

I am about 7 months post op (wow how time flies!)...

I am about 7 months post op (wow how time flies!) and I couldn't be happier with the results. I am so happy I went through with the surgery. Thank you Dr. Ghavami!

Wow...it has been about 20 months since my surgery...

Wow...it has been about 20 months since my surgery and as scared as I was to do it, I am so glad I did. One thing that I hope people realize going into surgery is that you should have a realistic goal and expectations. I feel that many people expect "perfect" results and that is just not realistic. Don't let photoshopped magazine pictures or ads be your "ideal" nose.

Update with some pictures

It has been a little over 3 years since my rhinoplasty and I continue to love my results :) I have not logged in for a while so I apologize if anyone has contacted me for pictures and I have not replied. I had full size pictures on this website some time ago but for privacy reasons I decided to take them down. I am going to add a few "before" and "after" photos but they are cropped to just show my nose...hope that is okay.

more pictures

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

This plastic surgeon answers all your questions, tells you what he will do, and is absolutely the best! He is experienced and confident in his work and ability.

Hi could you send me photo as i am going to him in may
Hi how is ur nose now may u send pic plzz
very pretty.
it looks gorgeous, you don't have a frontal by any chance do you?
OMG! Dr. Ghavami did a fantastic job! I'm looking for a revision rhinoplasty surgeon and because of your pics, I'm going to schedule a consult. I know this is off the subject, but I can't help but notice how AMAZing your skin looks as well. Any recommendations for doctors for fillers and or botox (if you use them, I'm not saying you do, you just look amazing!)If you do you can email me, (amr6066@yahoo.com) Thanks and congrats on your beautiful new nose. Sincerely, Lucia1016
Your nose looks amazing, it fits your face perfectly! Dr. Ghavami did a wonderful job with the surgery.
can you post a pic that shows straight on from the front?
I love your new nose as well! It's beautiful! :) I went to see Dr. Ghavami recently, and he quoted me in the 10k range for my nose. Mine is not all that complicated either, and it's my primary procedure. I was wondering, how long did your rhinoplasty procedure take? One of his consultants told me that the length of surgery time is taken into account for the pricing, so I'm just wondering if that's why his pricing is much more expensive for mine.
Hiii....omg that is a lot! It was 10 k for everything ? What did that price include? I wanted to go in for a consultation with him but 10k is a lot of f... Money!! Wow..,,would you please let me know what he said the 10k for the nose job included? I'm an out of town patient and I can't pay that much!
To be honest, I'm not sure because my procedure included cartilage grafting and fixing of the deviated septum, which may have increased the price. I would expect that 8k is the average. If you're an out of town patient, I would suggest scheduling an online consultation and then getting a quote that way.
Thanks!! My procedure took about 2 hours. I did not have cartilage grafting so I think that might account for the higher price. Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for the response ! :)
Wow you look so pretty! I love it!
Amazing amazing amazing results....like absolutely amazing! I'm so happy for you, your nose looks sooo beautiful...you said that the doctors price range stays about $7,000-8,500?if you don't mind me asking...how do you know that? Do you know that because of other people? My nose would be thinning of just my tip and also making my profile a little smaller...so prbably not a tool complicated procedure....I am from Ny, so does the doctor have a good reputation?the pictures on his website look really good...how much did he charge you just for the nose, minus the blood work and all that?
PleAse let me know....I would appreciate any information ...I'm in love with your nose, you hav the best nose here on this website!
wow your nose looks great!!! you totally have a cute kim kardashian nose :))) Your nose before wasn't bad at all.. but you can definitely tell a difference in your after pictures. I am 8 days Cast removal Post-OP and my nose is still so swollen. I feel like It still looks the same in the front. I had my bump shaved down as well and it is obvious that it is gone. I had him narrow the bridge of my nose too...but I'm just getting discouraged because I hope it is still just swollen when you look at me from the front view...

How long did it take for you to start seeing the results that you wanted? I'm guessing a couple of months?

Thanks!! :)
Hi there!

Don't worry!!! It took about 2-3 months for me to finally see the results I wanted. Are you taping your nose at night? I found that helped w the swelling. Do not be discouraged! Everyone heals differently. Give it time and be patient. Your doctor should also teach you how to massage it at about 1 month post op. That helps a lot w shaping. Feel free to ask anything else.

Julia
Hey Julia, great job,gorgeous girl and nose!
I wanted to ask if you could breathe through your nose at all after the surgery?

Thanks!
Thanks Mystic topaz,

I could breath after the surgery but not well. I tried to breath through my mouth because I was scared but after the splints were taken out (7 days after surgery) it was much better. I still felt a bit stuffy for a few weeks thereafter but it was nothing serious or painful.

Julia
hiii Beautiful girl with a beautiful nose...I have a question....The price you paid was just the price of the nose?what did it include ?Do you know what Dr.Ghavami's starting base price is for rhinoplasty? I have seen some of his work online and I'm very thrilled, especially with your nose....Would you mind giving me any information about his pricing such as blood work/anesthesia and starting base price? I live in NY and I am thinking of traveling there so any info can really help me...my surgery would probably be very simple as well...Have you heard of anyone paying less for their rhinoplasty with him? Please let me know, thank you !!
I paid $8150 and that included EVERYTHING. Preop appointment, blood work, surgery and anesthesia, post op appoinments etc. The pricing will depend on what needs to be done to your nose but I would imagine the price range stays around $7000-$8500 with the exception of revision rhinoplasty which is more expensive. Have you tried calling the office? Perhaps they can help you more with this because I only know what I paid for the surgery. The staff is really nice and I am sure they will answer all of your questions since you do live far away. Let me know how it goes!

Its more like 14k! Now!
I absolutely absolutely love love your nose? You must be soooo happy
You're results are really amazing!How long did it take you to book the procedure?I'm looking into going to Dr.Ghavami and dont want to wait to long.
Hi there! Thank you. :) He gets booked about 4-6 weeks in advance if I recall correctly. Is this something you have been thinking about for a while? I was really anxious to get it and didn't want to wait either but topk some time to prepare myself emotionally. :) He is a great doctor! Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck and best wishes!!
Hey do you have a side before picture?I have almost the exact nose but just a little long on the side...I dont like my profile, my nose is straight...Do u have a picture of your profile before?Thank you !