Love It!!! - Los Angeles, CA

I always disliked my nose because of a small bump...

I always disliked my nose because of a small bump and my tip was too bulbous. It also had a "hanging" appearance. Finally, after years of thinking about it, I actually went to a few consultations. This plastic surgeon immediately stood out among the other ones I had seen. He was very friendly, nice and down to earth and most importantly knowledgable and confident. He made me feel beautiful even without the surgery and pointed out what he could change about my nose. I immediately knew I would have the surgery done by him. Then, because of my busy work and school schedule, I had to put the surgery off for a few months. I had another consult to see the doctor and show him pictures of noses I really liked.

Finally, the day had come! I was soooooo nervous but the nurses and the doctor were so nice and put me at ease. They made me feel comfortable and before I knew it, I was out of surgery. The week of recovery was long because I did not go out and stayed home all day. However, the pain was minimal and before I knew it, the cast/splints were off. This was probably the worst part of the procedure but it was done in split seconds so nothing to worry about. Although my nose was really swollen and even the doctor was like "its going to be really weird/swollen looking" I still loved it!!!! My profile was dramatically improved without looking fake, the tip was swollen but I could see a slight difference. My nose looked great even though it was 1 week post op. I was able to go out in public after 10 days because of bruises around my eyes.

I saw my mom and sister about 2 weeks post op and they couldnt tell what had changed on my face, but said I looked very pretty. I loved that it looked good and didnt look fake. I am now 5 weeks post op and sooooo happy with the results thus far. My tip is becoming more defined and I love the profile. I feel so much more confident! I cant wait to see it after a few more months. This doctor is definitely one of the best in Los Angeles and I have recommended him to my friends who are looking into rhinoplasty.

P.S.
I will post pictures ASAP.

Photo Update

I am about 7 months post op (wow how time flies!)...

I am about 7 months post op (wow how time flies!) and I couldn't be happier with the results. I am so happy I went through with the surgery. Thank you Dr. Ghavami!

Wow...it has been about 20 months since my surgery...

Wow...it has been about 20 months since my surgery and as scared as I was to do it, I am so glad I did. One thing that I hope people realize going into surgery is that you should have a realistic goal and expectations. I feel that many people expect "perfect" results and that is just not realistic. Don't let photoshopped magazine pictures or ads be your "ideal" nose.

Update with some pictures

It has been a little over 3 years since my rhinoplasty and I continue to love my results :) I have not logged in for a while so I apologize if anyone has contacted me for pictures and I have not replied. I had full size pictures on this website some time ago but for privacy reasons I decided to take them down. I am going to add a few "before" and "after" photos but they are cropped to just show my nose...hope that is okay.

more pictures

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

This plastic surgeon answers all your questions, tells you what he will do, and is absolutely the best! He is experienced and confident in his work and ability.