Can Revision Surgery Help My Bad Rhinoplasty? - Lots of Pictures

I had rhino/septo-plasty over 1.5 years ago and am...

I had rhino/septo-plasty over 1.5 years ago and am unhappy with the results: (1) Pointy/Pinched tip of the nose that is droopy, and hooks down when smiling. (2) Hanging and scarred columella with a prominent scar line. Skin is bulgy and still looks swollen after scar line. (3) Uneven nostrils. (4) Persistent breathing problems. Nostrils collapse in when I breathe in, restricting air flow.

Can revision surgery help any of these issues? Will I need open or closed revision? Can hanging columella be due to persistent swelling, even after 1.5 years? Can steroids be used to correct that issue?

I am worried any further surgery is just going to make things worse.

Sorry this happened. Who did your surgery?
I think it looks good an natural I like the little bit of roundness its really nice and if your a man you don't want an upturned nose
Hii I like ur nose it's masculine I don't think u need a revision!
Maybe it is too late to jump in here but you are in the same boat as me- similar results after a septorhinoplasty. I'm definitely planning on getting a revision... this time I have done a lot more homework; I will only go to a credible revision specialist and more than one consultation. It will be more expensive but I also don't want to wait ten years to get this corrected, I want to get it done as early as I can. I think you and I just had bad doctors the first time around with either not enough surgical knowledge of how to put a nose back nicely. It sucks. And we are the ones who pay for it...cost-wise and aesthetically suffer. But in my situation I think it can only get better based on how badly the primary went.
Best of luck!

I see that you posted this as a question on RealSelf as well. Were your concerns addressed to your satisfaction?

Somewhat, but it would be nice to get more feedback.
You really need to have this fixed! If I were you I would really get a revision rhinoplasty and fast. Your problems will not get any better. I don't know who did your nose but he was not qualified to do it. He didn't gave your nose tip any support that's why its drooping down. With aging this will only worsen. Also the nostrils will need support so they won't collapse anymore. You've really had a bad nose job.
Your questions:

1.Can revision surgery help any of these issues?
YES, it is the only option.

2.Will I need open or closed revision?
BOTH might work, but I prefer open.

3.Can hanging columella be due to persistent swelling, even after 1.5 years?
NO not after 1,5 and I can see on the photos that your nose is not swollen.

4.Can steroids be used to correct that issue?
Steroids can reduce swelling but not after 1,5 years and your nose is not swollen so its not an option for you!

I am worried any further surgery is just going to make things worse.

NOT if you choose a surgeon that is qualified for revision rhinoplasty. Visit at least 4 or 5 surgeons to get different opinions before you make your choice.

GOOD LUCK!