Retin A for Acne and Age Spots

Me first: oilish skin, with the “at least twice...

Me first: oilish skin, with the “at least twice a month” huge pimple and many black heads, age spots and a few wrinkles.
Mainly using Retin A to fight age spots and pimples.

Started Retin A at the beginning of October. Every night , gel 0.025. Was looking like a teenager with acne for the first two weeks. My skin did break out (as in thousands of under skin bumps, some pimples). Reddish and itchy.
I basically locked myself at home and was even embarrassed to go to the grocery store!

Third week got better and did start with cream 0.05. Still itchy and reddish but less pimples/ break outs!
End of third week: my skin must have not liked the 0.05 cos it is very bad again. Bit frustrating!
Will go back to the gel for a few days!

Fourth week: no more pimples (or just a few). Less red and less peeling.
I think I will keep this regime for a few days. No improvements at all for my sunspots or skin glow for now.

Skin looks so wrinklish and i still experience these sort of under the skin waterish super super small pimples all over.

Will update again shortly .

Update, fourth week: super dry skin but no more...

Update, fourth week: super dry skin but no more visible spots / pimples!
I am thinking about wearing a cream with the Retin A at night.
Anyone at all did it too?

5th week : finally my skin gets better. What i am...

5th week : finally my skin gets better.
What i am left with is just lots and lots and lots od dead skin, which (surely wrongly) I remove with tweezers every morning and evening.
Trouble is that i did notice more spider veins. I went searching the net and it says all over that the cream can cause this in people prone to spider veins anyway.
I am pretty scared and not sure what to do.
I am thinking about only using it twice a week and wonder if i will see any results that way.
Feeling a bit disappointed.

Probably last review: using it only once a week is...

Probably last review: using it only once a week is impossible.
Every time i use it , I break out in pimples again. Using it twice a week seems too much for my spider veins.
I will give up.
Very sad cos i feel like I wasted a month and a half, and i so hoped this would have been the miracle solution.

Having said that , i think it would have totally worked if i did not suffer from fragile capillaries .
Good luck to all the rest of you :) c