Loving Retin A (Tretinoin)

I have been using Tretinoin for the past 9 months....

I have been using Tretinoin for the past 9 months. I have really been pleased with the results. I had a facelift, brow lift and fat transfer last November. I asked my Plastic Surgeon what is the best thing I can do to maintain the results and he said use Retin A/Tretinoin.

I have some skin on my face that looks a little crepe like. The Tretinoin has noticeably helped improve the appearance and texture of this area. People have been telling me that my skin looks great.

The Tretinoin does dry out the skin. I found a really good hydrating serum that has helped with this. I think avoiding the sun, using the Tretinoin and a good moisturizer will help my skin keep looking its best.

I am so glad I am using the Tretinoin.

Retin A has been great for my crepeyness. I use a Cetaphil face wash and a vitamin C moisturizer/serum and sun cream first thing. I use Retin-A alternative nights and Cetophil moisturizer on the nights I don't use the Retin-A.
Thanks Donna. I use only sun protection during the morning and moisturizer at night on my neck.
Hello, I am 44 and do you recommend a certain brand of a moisturizer?

Laura E.
Dr. Joseph Cruise

I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. C. Each time I have loved the results. I couldn't be more happy with my experiences. I highly recommend Dr. C.