Botox Results Great, but Eyes Were Swollen for 2 Days

I put Botox in my crow's feet wrinkles about 2...

I put Botox in my crow's feet wrinkles about 2 weeks ago. 5 to 6 days after the injections, one eye swell and the other day the other one. The swelling went away within 2 days, but it scared me heaps.

My nurse says that maybe I shouldn't take it again. I can't find anyone else on the Internet who has the same experience.

Overall, the Botox results are great, but I am not sure whether I am going to continue with it.

I received botox over 5 months ago and my eyes are still swollen and horrific. I have seen a plastic surgeon and he said in many cases swelling stays a year, longer, or requires surgery. I am only 28 and have suffered this long... they said older women may take longer to recover. I have met several other women suffering over a year. The women here were so very lucky to only have puffing for a couple weeks. Please take a look at my pictures and think twice before you do botox.... I did it for 2 years with NO problems and then this happened. You are playing rushing roulette with your face.
I have been getting botox for almost 1 1/2 years now to forehead, between brows, along brows for eye lift and to crowsfeet area. I had my last botox treatment 2 weeks ago and awoke yesterday with severe swelling/puffiness around my eyes, mostly inner eyelids and area above eyelid and between brow bone-looks horrible, and still present today! Last year I had similar incident, but the swelling was isloated to between brows and corners of inner eyes, which completely resolved in 2-3 days. Other than these two occurances, no problems with botox injections. Is this an allergy to botox, should I be concerned about future treatments, development of anaphylaxis??? Sure hope not, I love the results!
I also have had botox on my forehead and between my brows 5 days ago. The results are good except my swollen puffy eyes....not a good look! I am getting married in a week's time...help!! Will the swellling go down in time?
I received botox a couple of weeks ago. My right eye is swollen and has been for 3 days now. I can recall last year this also happened when I had injections. If anything, it is quite annoying and looks terrible!A cold compress does work at the time, but the puffiness comes back.
I received Botox injections on 1/18 and 7 days later woke up with seriously puffy swollen eyes. I immediately applied a cold compress and eventually the swelling went down hours later but they are still puffy even today. Dr wont admit to anything so I have no idea how long this will last. Any comments?
I had botox 4 days ago on my forehead and in between my brows. they injected a total of 25 units. i saw results immediately but my eyelids are swollen a bit which looks like allergies/tired... I was told by the RN yesterday to buy a gel mask for my eyes. I did and will try that. I just hope my eyes dont look so tired soon. I would love an more input.
I had botox injections in my forehead 4 days ago and woke up the next morning with my eyelids completely swollen. Today my doctor said to give it a full 8 days. Please tell me how long your eyelids were swollen!! This has never happened before. I also have a sinus headache which I also never get. Help!
I had botox between the brow 9 days ago. I have quite a bit of swelling in both eyelids now. I remember having some swelling the first time but don't think it last much longer than a week or two. Hope its soon tho.
I had botox a week ago and have no movement at all (in my forehead and eyes). My eyelids are swollen which makes me look more tired. Is this normal? If so, when will it dissipate? I called my doctor and she said to massage my temples. Will this take the swelling away?
I had injections about 4 days ago---my eyelids are very "puffy".....I remember this happened last time I had it and i do not remember it lasting very long (more than a few days though but not longer than 3 wks) hope that helped a little
I thought I should give an update. I had another round of botox 2 months go. No swollen eyes, no problems, all was fine, and the results are again excellent. I don't know what happened the first time, it's possible it wasn't related to the injections. Jo