Restylane for Under Eye Hollowness

After suffering for a few years hearing that I...

After suffering for a few years hearing that I looked tired all the time I thought long and hard about getting this done. After reading alot of the reviews I was very nervous about the results with bruising and swelling. I shouldn't have been. It went great. He numbed me up with some cream for about 15 minutes before the injections. It seemed like he stuck me about 10-50 times under each eye! Some of them I felt but it was bearable like a pinch.

After I was iced, I was handed a mirror. I was shocked but not surprised by a few stick bruises. The ugly ditch under my eyes was gone! Yeah. Now we'll see how long it lasts. He used a full syringe on me so no left overs. It's been about 3 hours since I've had it done.

Looks great so far. He told me to use Arnica for the next week until I see him again and to use ice today as much as I can. I also took Quercetin with Bromelain caps on my own a few days before I went. I got up some Arnica gel to use too. I wanted to be prepared as much as I could. ")

I'll also be sleeping with my head abit elevated tonight. I'll be updating to give current results as I go.

Update: August 2011 Well I'm amazed and still...

Update: August 2011
Well I'm amazed and still very happy with the results. So far I have not had anymore injections since the 1st time I went! That's 2 1/2 years! It's still holding up perfectly. I see no decrease at all. The area is still not hollow at all. If I pull down the skin I can see the Restylane under my skin still. I have noticed that if I do any crying sometimes the next day I have a good size bag under the eye that had some "extra" injected into on my recheck from my initial visit. He told me that it when he added more that sometimes it can create a bag instead of just filling in the area. He was right but it's not bad at all and doesn't bug me unless I do some crying and it swells up. Can't say enough how happy I am about doing this and I'm SO grateful to Dr Sandy Sule. Because of him I can breath (He did surgery on my sinuses) and don't look tired all the time from getting the Restylane injections.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon