Restylane for Under Eye Hollowness

After suffering for a few years hearing that I...

After suffering for a few years hearing that I looked tired all the time I thought long and hard about getting this done. After reading alot of the reviews I was very nervous about the results with bruising and swelling. I shouldn't have been. It went great. He numbed me up with some cream for about 15 minutes before the injections. It seemed like he stuck me about 10-50 times under each eye! Some of them I felt but it was bearable like a pinch.

After I was iced, I was handed a mirror. I was shocked but not surprised by a few stick bruises. The ugly ditch under my eyes was gone! Yeah. Now we'll see how long it lasts. He used a full syringe on me so no left overs. It's been about 3 hours since I've had it done.

Looks great so far. He told me to use Arnica for the next week until I see him again and to use ice today as much as I can. I also took Quercetin with Bromelain caps on my own a few days before I went. I got up some Arnica gel to use too. I wanted to be prepared as much as I could. ")

I'll also be sleeping with my head abit elevated tonight. I'll be updating to give current results as I go.

Update: August 2011 Well I'm amazed and still...

Update: August 2011
Well I'm amazed and still very happy with the results. So far I have not had anymore injections since the 1st time I went! That's 2 1/2 years! It's still holding up perfectly. I see no decrease at all. The area is still not hollow at all. If I pull down the skin I can see the Restylane under my skin still. I have noticed that if I do any crying sometimes the next day I have a good size bag under the eye that had some "extra" injected into on my recheck from my initial visit. He told me that it when he added more that sometimes it can create a bag instead of just filling in the area. He was right but it's not bad at all and doesn't bug me unless I do some crying and it swells up. Can't say enough how happy I am about doing this and I'm SO grateful to Dr Sandy Sule. Because of him I can breath (He did surgery on my sinuses) and don't look tired all the time from getting the Restylane injections.

6 years and still there!

Wanted to again give another update to say that the Restylane injections that I got by Dr. Sule in 2009 are still in place and plump! I did have a another session with Restylane under my eye again in August 2014 for some new lines that had formed. Dr. Sule had shared with me that some patients seem to hold Restyland forever while others do not. Hoping I'm one of those people! So far so good.

Two days in from getting more injections of Restylane silk under my eyes. Different doctor.

Though my old Restylane injections are still holding up I have since developed new shadows under my eyes. So I went in to see a new doctor since we have moved from Dallas, Texas to San Jose, California last year. Every thing went well . I am now pretty bruised up and have a blister type blood spot under my right eye where she had to put in a good amount in. She use 1/2 a syringe on each side. It's pretty large, about 1 1/2 inches. I remember this same thing happening before and since yesterday the swelling has decrease and the skin is now starting to itch some and turn yellow, so it's healing up. So far it looks pretty smooth. I'll be going back in for a check up in two weeks. Again I stopped all my vitamins and supplements about 5 days before going in for the injections. I also started taking Quercetin with Bromelain a few days before to help with swelling and inflammation. Also packed up Arnica cream to apply after injections and took Arnica Montana 6x under my tongue right before and continued to take it a few times a day for a few days to help with bruising and soreness. And of course used ice packs a lot the first day and some the 2nd day. I'll post updates as it heals more.

Day after Restylane silk injections post pics 9/10/15

Here you can see some swelling and bruising the day after injections.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon