I Look Like a Fish After Lip Augmentation

I had lip augmentation done and the doctor sucked....

I had lip augmentation done and the doctor sucked. He over-injected my lips with restylane and now i look like a fish. My lips are so huge and swollen, that i look stupid. The whole world can see that i look like Melanie Griffith now.

My lips are too huge and too full for my face and if i apply lipstick, then i look almost scary. I had pretty thin lips and i told the doctor that i wanted fuller lips. I never told him that i want the fullest lips on this planet. Now i need to research and get the procedure reversed. It's going to cost me even more money now to undo this. The injection hirt a bit and there was some swelling.

At first, i thought that my lips looked so huge because of the swelling. But when even after 3 weeks the lips styed huge, i realised that it was not swelling. My lips had just become that big. I was angry and upset, obviously. I still have fish lips that i need to get removed. I have to live with this for a while now since i need time to research a good doctor who can make me look normal again and also need some money.

I hate restylane from the bottom of my heart.