Hate my Neck Tattoo - Reno, NV

Have made some horrible decisions in my life...

Have made some horrible decisions in my life especially with tattoos. I'm an ex gang member and drug user. I've made a drastic change in my life in the last 5 years. Glad to say I'm clean and sober and a Father to my children. Anyway I wanted to share my progress in my laser tattoo removal journey. I've bought a package of 12 sessions for my forearm which is almost completely black ink (really horrible cover up) will post picture when I have more sessions in. I bought 6 for my neck. I really wasn't happy at first with my first 2 sessions because my technician had me at a very low fluence but bumped it up on my last visit 3 days ago after I voiced my concerns. But I feel it worked better almost immediately. I'm at a 3.0 she started at 1.5??? Here's some pics I'll keep posted throughout my process
Good luck man. Kudos to the change of life. May the tat removal gods grant you full removal :) Black and grey on head/neck tend to remove quickly so you've got that going! As far as your arm goes, do a google search for palmers tattoo removal (i think its them) but someone in AU was able to lighten a completely blacked out arm in four treatments. Head high, my friend. It's just a waiting game from here on out.
Thanks. Yeah I'm definitely noticing the change on my neck. My arm is so saturated with ink I'm afraid it'll take longer for me to see significant results.
My first two treatments were at 2.0 and she tested some spots at 3 and thought that the frosting seemed as good at 2, so left it there to avoid damaging the skin unnecessarily. My practitioner said higher settings are used mainly as the treatments are piling up, because you have to reach the deeper layers of ink in the skin, and this needs more energy.

Hate my neck tattoo

Congratulations on turning your life around. I'm really pleased for you. If I'm right, we don't see many neck tattoos around here so it'll be interesting to see how you get on. Please keep us updated and good luck. :-)

4th session

Seeing great results

Just had my 4th session on my neck and I'm seeing great results!!
Thanks for the update, great results...congrats! Keep us posted :)
congratulations on your sobriety. Your removal process seems to be coming along quite well, fading is evident. Good luck. aloha...k
Wow! Great results so far!

5th session

Making progress, the shading and lines are breaking up nicely!