34A to 32DDD 375cc Moderate Plus Profile

I am officially 1 month out from my breast...

I am officially 1 month out from my breast augmentation! Like many, I have been planning for this procedure for years and am thrilled that it is finally approaching!

I am 26 years old, '5"8, 135 lbs. I have been bra fitted a 34B/36A, but do not come close to filling the cup. I am a slender build, but have always desired a fuller chest to feel more feminine and sexy. 3 months ago I met with my PS and we discussed goals and implant sizes. My PS recommended 300cc-375cc. I am definitely leaning towards the 375cc or possibly 400cc. I plan to go periareolar, sub muscular with the implants. My goal is to look more curvaceous without looking super fake aka the "did she?" or "didn't she?" look.
Congrats on setting your date and good luck on your BA. sending positive thoughts your way!
@widgetit thank you! I will be going with moderate plus silicone for shape and "feel". I have been reading tons of the reviews and have found many of them to be so helpful! Are you still considering/set a date?
Congrats on setting a date! I can hardly wait for mine! Are you doing saline or silicone? I def like the way you think, I want people to look and then look twice, but t be able to tell easily. Have you Bern reading lots of reviews on here so far? All set for your BA?

Boobless

Sports bras do nothing but get me more excited for this surgery...
Good luck and best wishes on ur upcoming surgery!
Thank you FBBB! I can't wait! When are you scheduled?

Pre-Op: Check!

I met with my PS yesterday and we finalized everything for the surgery which is now just over 2 weeks away (eee!!!). I filled my prescription meds and now it's just the waiting game.

I have to admit, I am STILL wondering if I will regret not choosing a larger implant size. Almost everyone I know says "go bigger", but I'm also trusting my PS. He seems confident in what will fit my needs and look best on my frame. Any of you other ladies have similar concerns?
Congrats on your upcoming ba! Do you know which profile you're going with?
Thanks D! I am going with the moderate plus. I am hoping it's a good fit. Yours turned out so well! Congrats!!!
Actually you are taller hmmm well I still think that size is good for either one of us!!

1 week to go!!!

I am officially one week out and am so ready to go! Last week I was still feeling a little nervous about my implant selection (375cc) and so I contacted my PS. I sent him photos of my "dream" look and made sure that they were realistic with the implant size I chose. Just to cover all of the bases, he will be bringing 2-3 sizes and will select the best size based on my preferences and chest wall size. Needless to say, I am feeling much more confident in my decision!

Now I am stocking up on some post-op food/drink essentials. Do you girls have any recommendations or must-haves that you discovered?
Glad you're feeling better about your cc options! :) I wish I had some miraculous suggestions for food/drink, but that's not an area of strength for me. Ha ha! I just ate as I usually do, and made sure I had plenty to drink. I think I had bought some Gatorade that someone recommended and a few Vitamin Waters (because I like them), and I drank the V Water but left the Gatorade. I'm a fizzy water/cranberry juice girl myself. Whatever you DO choose to keep handy in terms of food, make sure it's easy to prep. (freeze in advance/bake later/microwave if need be) I found it was hard to open new jars and lids after surgery, so plan an avoidance/management strategy.
Good call with cooking ahead and other tips! :D

It's the final countdown!

Not much to update on, just picking up final odds and ends (cotton front-closure sports bras) and cooking a few meals for post-op when I won't be able to cook). My boyfriend is amazing and will be assuming the role of "nurse", helping out where I need it and transporting me to and from work for a few days next week.

How long was it before you girls were able to drive short distances to work, etc.?
Unfortunately I work an hour away one way but I have to go back day 6:(
Hi Ava! I am feeling ready to go! I am sure some pre-procedure jitters may set in tomorrow, but as of now I can't wait for Thursday to get here! I hope your nerves turn into excitement as well. I am sure we will be happy with the results :)
I think I'm just nervous about going under, I've never been under before. I have all sorts of thoughts!! Ha!! Can't wait for the boobs though! I've waited a long time. Please keep me updated! Xx

4 hours post- op!!!

It's official, I got my surgery today!!! I am still pretty drowsy but thought if take a few pics of the initial "look"

Oops, don't know what happened to that other picture!

Hi! Are you happy with the size you chose? I am going with 350cc but was recommended anywhere from 325-375cc. I was just curious how you felt about 375cc because we both are slender with long arms, etc. Congrats on you BA. I hope recovery goes smoothly.
Hi Kyra! Thank you! I was recommended that range as well! So far I am really happy. I did struggle with size back and forth a lot prior to the surgery. I had concerns that 375cc might not be big enough! My PS felt that for ladies like us who are slender and have more narrow chests, that anything larger would not fit well within the chest wall. Regardless, he brought in a few extra sizes to surgery (both larger and smaller) to find the best fit. Luckily, there is very minimal difference between the 350 ad 375cc. I think you will be really happy with the 350cc!!! Congrats on your upcoming surgery!!!
Hi ladies! Sounds like we are all pretty close. I am having my surgery on Oct. 17th. A week out today. Crazy, but I so excited. I am 5'6'' and 135 lbs. I will be getting 395cc silicone. Just hoping those wont be too big. I am a B now. Best of luck everyone.

Post-op Day 1: Love them already!!!

My PS called this morning to check in on me. I am able to ambulate with much less pain than yesterday and feel amazingly great! I hope I can keep it up! My PS gave me permission to remove my compression bra to take a peek. I am do happy with the look already and can't wait for them to fully "drop and fluff" :D

3 days post-op!

Today is a great day because I have officially reached the 72-hr mark, meaning I finally get to shower! Woohoo! :D Overall, my pain has been really tolerable (thank you ice packs!) I will occasionally get a very sharp pain in my left breast incision (the more swollen side) which feels as though the skin might be trying to open up where the suture is (great image, right?) Thankfully, there is no bleeding or sign of infection, so I think this should subside as the swelling continues to go down.

I've been consistent with all meds, probiotics, and fluids and am just trying to rest up and enjoy my last day at home before a return to work tomorrow.
Congrats, you look like you are healing well.
Thank you Ready! Every day feels a little better!
They are looking great!

Working on the booby exercises...

I met with my PS last week and he gave me my booby exercises! I have 4 exercises plus stretching that I need to do a minimum of 10x/day (!) The first few tries definitely felt weird (and my left breast was still pretty tender), but I think I've got the hang of it now. Overall tenderness has been reduced to early morning, but most of the day I am pretty pain-free. I can genuinely say that I notice an increase in movement/flexibility each day. I am hoping to feel some softness to the breast soon as well.

I am post-op day 12 and while my breasts are nowhere near as hard as they were a week ago, they are still quite firm. When did you ladies notice your breasts beginning to soften?

The exercises are working!

I have been sticking to my exercises (4 exercises, 10 seconds each breast, 10 times a day) and what a difference two weeks makes! My breast are moving much more and I can happily say I am completely pain-free. I have an appointment with my PS next week and I'd like to ask about upper body exercise - I'll keep you posted!
Wow, you look fantastic! Congrats :)
Thank you @Ready4tatas!!!
Totally agree with you that implant displacement exercise makes a huge different day by day. I hope mine drops and become softer soon.

First bra purchase post-op: 32DDD!!!

1 month post-op and my PS was extremely please will my progress. My breasts have softened and dropped significantly. He also gave me the go ahead to go buy a real bra (woohoo!) I made my way over to Victoria's Secret to get sized. I used to be a 34B but never filled the cup, so I say a former "A". Anyway, I was fitted as a 32DDD!!! I had heard VS tends to run small, but I found that I needed no less than a "D" cup when I went to Kohls as well. Needless to say I am so happy with these results!
wow they look great! I am trying to figure out what cc i want right now :)
Thank you minaranjaotro! It can be challenging figuring out the cc that will work best for you, but I am sure you'll make a good choice! Your PS is also a great resource for input. I think it's a good idea to bring in pictures of "dream boobs" on women with similar builds. That way you can shoot for something realistic :)
Wow congratulations. You look great!

More softening to come?

I received my first push-up bra in the mail today and was so excited to try it on. Now, I am by no means disappointed, but I had hoped for a little more boob "togetherness" like the VS model had online. It got me to thinking that either 1) it's the bra or 2) my boobs have a ways to go in terms of softening and fluffing. I think this marks week 6 for me. How long did you ladies continue to soften for?

Hope you all have a wonderful Turkey Day?
Gorgeous Tata's!! Looking great and I know you must be thrilled with your bra purchases now! I can't wait to reach that milestone. How was your first day back to work? Looks like you went back after a few days just like I am.
Thank you! You look terrific as well - congrats on the recent procedures!!! It wasn't too rough adjusting back to work (I was back to work 4 days post-op). The only thing I had to be conscious of was avoiding lifting too much at one time or pulling too hard to open things like drawers or doors! I didn't drive until roughly 10 days out, just to be safe. Best of luck to you on your transition as well!
You look wonderful! The gap in between your breast looks just right:)

2 month update

Not too much to update on in boob world. I feel I've pretty much reached the peak in softening (maybe I'm wrong) but I'm going to keep up with those stretches.

I've very slowly begun exercising upper body again. Some exercises are seemingly back to normal while others (pull ups) are still a no-go. All in all, it feels good to bf active again!
you look great! its crazy that with 375cc you went from an a to a ddd... im going with 425cc hp and im an a so i hope i dont measure any bigger than you post as that might be too much for my frame
That's awesome. Your pics look great!!!! What kind of post-op excercises were you doing? I'm 10 days out and could use some tips. :) Also, how's your pain level at 2 months out?
Thank you Daisy and congrats on your recent surgery!!! I will post pictures tomorrow of the exercises my PS recommended. I was pain-free as of no more than 1 month out - I think the exercises were a great help. They are most painful just for the first week or so and then they are just slightly uncomfortable. I promise it gets much easier!

3.5 months post-op

Here are pictures of the various exercises. I hope they are helpful! Also, the last few pictures are of me in work clothes. Even though 32DDD sounds large, on a tall gal like myself (5'7.5"), they can hide easily when you need them to!
Just read through your story and I am so happy for you! You look AMAZING! Your PS did a fantastic job! :)
MissKT that is so nice, thank you!!! I know you will make the right choice with your size as well. It can be a hard decision to make, but I know you'll be happy with the outcome!
Gosh so jealous your's look fab. . I had 365 5 months ago and they are still quite hard and yet to settle into their pocket. I though it was because I had very little prior to surgery and my skin was therefore stretched to the max however you too had little to start with too yet they look perfect already! Any tips? X
Dr. Janiga