21 Years Old, 700 Ccs, Getting my Ideal Body! :) - Reno, NV

Hello everyone! I decided a few months ago to go...

Hello everyone! I decided a few months ago to go ahead and schedule a BA after the last few years of weight fluctuation/working out. I have always been tall, (5'10") and around 150-145 pounds in my usual shape (2-3 workouts per week). I LOVE my body, and have never had any issues losing weight until I started to lose breast tissue from working out (I went from a well sized 36B/small 34C to a 34A). So I gained about 15 pounds back (a little over 155 now, pants size 8-10, from a 6) and have stopped working out, which has not been great. I tend to either look overweight and have boobs, or be in shape and look like a boy. I will be so happy to be able to work out freely again, and be satisfied with my body overall. So here I am!

I choose Dr. McCormack of McCormack Plastic Surgery after researching different surgeons in the Tahoe area. I felt very comfortable with her and her staff, and her results look very natural and professional. My surgery is scheduled for November 26th, 2014, and I've been counting down the days!!

As of this moment, I want to be at a full D/DD, and I was advised to go with Mentor 700ccs high profile silicone, submuscular (inside the muscle cavity). This may make me larger than my goal bra size, but I don't care that much, it would finally be proportionate to my larger frame. I am definitely looking for a natural look, NOT fake or ball like, which is my biggest concern with the implants.

So for the community, I have a few questions:

Should I go with the high profile or a moderate plus (my other option)? I was advised to do a high profile due to the implant size and the size of my chest, but I can do the moderate plus as well. I am scared to make them look too fake by going with the high profile, several "after" photos are SO high on the chest. I would like them to look "super perky" in bras/push-ups only. Opinions ladies (and gents)?

I've added some current photos of myself along with a wish pic, more to follow.

Thank you all! Glad to have finally joined the site

Changing PS and Surgery date!!

Hi people! I haven't had much to discuss in a while until recently. My boyfriend (my co-funder) and I decided to shop around a bit more; I decided that I wasn't the biggest fan of McCormack's larger implants. Very perky and very small. Instead, I've chosen to go with Drs. Hall and Wrye. I like their work a lot, especially with larger implants, and overall I felt good in their hands. I've also decided to move my surgery to early/mid October. I would like to be back skiing/outdoor activities during the winter, so the sooner I've gotten the surgery, the sooner I can heal (and have new boobs!!) :D I am ridiculously excited!!!

But now to my worries...both PSs that I've been to have told me that my ribcage isn't that expansive, and I've been strongly recommended to have HP implants vs. MP+, my ideal choice. If I want the MP+s, I would have to decrease size from my ideal 700 (650 after cc loss due to sub-muscular implant placement), to 550 max...a little small. I think I'm going to choose the HP due to size, but I'm very concerned that they will never drop properly and I'll end up with boxy breasts, which is why I love large MP+s. Any stories from ladies out there with HPs who have faced my situation/have natural looking HP implants so I can lose my concern?

Thanks to everyone in advance! I don't know what I would do without the advice from this website. :)

Just FYI

I'm pretty sure that I'm going with the HPs. I just keep bringing it up to stop worrying, but all of the advice has me leaning towards the HPs. Regardless, I'm excited.

Also, if anyone has suggestions of things to buy/prep for ahead of time (when do I buy a sports bra/surgical bra??) that would be great. I like planning, so any tips will help with the worries. Thanks!!
Reno Plastic Surgeon

I really like your goal pic & your pic of what u don't want.... some people don't think about what they don't want to look like!! This is such an exciting time...
Hi :). Came across your review and just wanted to say don't be scared of the HP's! I'm not saying that it should be a definite choice over mod plus but if your PS recommends it, don't be worried. Mine are HP and I don't think they have a fake look and they definitely don't sit too high on my chest, but if I want to, like you mentioned, I can make them look super perky in a push up bra. Take a look at my review if you'd like and you'll see what I mean! Good luck with everything :)
Thanks Anna , my PS suggested hi profile also, do you feel they are wide enough ?
The HP profiles are just as wide as the mod plus once you reach the 500cc mark :) I was wondering this too when I was originally deciding on profile. It is only the smaller Hp implants that are very narrow .
Oh well I don't have to worry cuz my minimum I'm hopping to be 600cc minimum.
Yeah I originally liked 650 but I'm getting 700 now. I noticed with the 700 they're the same projection as the 650 but the extra CC is in the diameter of the 700s so it will give me more cleavage with the same projection as a 650 :)
Bluetee, I think 600cc is better for a first time BA especially because of your age & the fact that you haven't had babies yet. If u ever want to breastfeed, it's difficult if u have larger implants. Just something to think of, I support whatever u decide :) I think you're Beautiful & will love your New Breasts! I know my breasts were the size of seedless watermelons when I was breastfeeding & that's enormous! If you think about BA as a lifetime commitment, know that u may end up have a revision in 20 yrs so it's just something to think about! :) I'm so excited for u & hope you get good news!! I can't wait to see what you end up getting. You'll have to get saline because of your age.I guess the FDA hasn't approved cohesive gel implants for women under the age of 22! Are u getting excited? When do u have your consultation? Eeekkk this is so exciting.....♡♡ I know Dr. McCormack will make you look fabulous!
Hey excited flower , I think the last messg was meant for kglee88
O I'm sorry sweetheart! I think u are right :) I'm sorry about that.
It's ok , I sometimes get confused on here too . Some comments arnt in order ha ha
Also if she suggested going with textured implants I would just trust whatever Dr.McCormack suggests she is a very experienced PS & has a very good reputation in the medical community as well as with patient satisfaction. Best of luck, I'm sure Dr. Tiffany McCormack will make you look fabulous! She performs a lot of BA, reconstruction, Breast lifts & procedures. You're in great hands :) I look forward to seeing your post op pics & hearing about your journey...
I think it depends on your goals; if your goal is to have an hourglass shape the Mod Plus is the way to go. If you're looking for more projection & less side curves go with HP. I would honestly discuss your goals with Dr. McCormack & have her help u choose. I've met her before & she's very professional & does a lot of breast augmentationo, so I think u can trust her judgment. Have you used the computer 3D imaging that she has in her Reno office (I assume she has one in her Tahoe office). This will probably give u a good idea of what u might look like post op. :) I'm so excited for u...hopefully time will go fast for u & you'll pick exactly what is right for your body. Definitely if u are looking for projection HP is going to give u more. Good luck & best wishes
Thank you for your support! :) I am definitely looking for more of a natural-looking hourglass figure. I would rather have more mass lower on my chest than forward (unless I would look totally like a pancake). I'm also worried that the HP implants will not drop enough, which is why I'm deliberating so much.
Ok, after I commented on your post I remembered exactly how incredibly large the Mod Plus implant felt in my hand it was almost like a large pancake. I definitely think you would be better off going with the HP because it will give you the projection I believe u are looking for & the base is smaller than Mod Plus. I honestly think either way u go you'll be happy with whatever Dr. McCormack suggests. :) best of luck to u & I hope u get the body of your dreams. I know for myself because breast implants don't always last forever I went smaller plus I was having a major anchor lift (so they work against each other, some Dr's won't do BA along with the BL). I decided to go smaller & then if I need something changed outo later I figured I could always go bigger. Plus I have other health issues. I think u are in wonderful hands & if Dr. McCormack feels that your breasts can handle a 700cc implant go for it! I know u have a little over a month to go...but I'm sure you'll love your new look & remember they're Sister's Not Twins ;)
You're welcome, I know what u mean. It was something I struggled with as well! I didn't want to have my boobs in my armpits when I laid down & I definitely didn't want to look like I was "hit with torpedoes"(my brother in law's discriprion of large projection breasts implants) ;) either! Have you tried the 3D imaging at Dr. McCormacks office yet? What bra size are u wanting? I'm only almost 4 wks post-op; when I saw Dr.Wrye about 10 days ago he said that my breasts were probably going to drop more; I wouldn't have as much upper cleavage as I had then(my breast hadn't started to desend). He thinks that my breasts will settle in about 3 months. I'd say he is rt on the mark. My breasts have already started the "Dropping & Fluffing" stage. I've noticed that I have more lower breast & I'll have to take some more pictures to see the projection. From ever thing I've read it suggests that HP should be used for woman who have small frames or are petite. Some woman who had Mod plus, hated them & said they were in the way! That Mod plus profile are supposed to have more of hourglass shape. The only thing is with 700cc that's a good size implant, I remember tossing a 600cc implant at my husband on my pre op appointment & that implant was wide ( ) ( ) . Have u looked at some of the profiles of women who've had breast revisions? I can't remember her name rt now. She had 320cc saline implants overfilled & the PS went in & over filled her rt breast a second time. She ended up having another PS do a revision augmentation with silicone HP implants. Her breasts look really nice, they look very soft, they're closer together than my 425cc Mod Plus implants. I'm not sure what her final cc's ended up being.... The reason why I mention her is because she might be able to tell u how she feels about her breast & why she loves the HP. :) I think you can look on my profile & see her name. I'm not sure about that, so I'll go to my profile & see if I can find her name. BRB :) Sorry for blah blah blahing, I sure hope my comments are helping you? Have you called the Dr.McCormacks office surgery coordinator Marcie/Marcy in Reno/ Tahoe to see if they have other patients who've had 700 cc HP & Mod Plus augmentations ? I was able to call my PS office, they found a woman who had my exact surgery & she called me. It was so comforting to talk to someone who had a similar situation with my surgon! :)
Ok, I found her name, I hope it helps u. Scardey Cat & it says RF which I think means Real Friend?! Good Luck, you're in good hands :)
Best to discuss with your PS and be very clear, sometimes what we think a certain implant would look like is not the case, and each persons body is different too so the PS would kno best !
Hi, welcome, my sugeon suggest Hi-profile for full and perky breast, He believes their the best for that look, and the picture you don't like that you posted may be that those didn't drop yet or maybee gummy bear implants , don't think you gotta worry about riding high. When did you book surgery ?
My surgery is scheduled for November 26th, 2014!
Wow I'm excited for you, so I get to go first, I'm before you so you can hear all the details , although mine is a revision so will entail more , but good to find someone's date close to mine, probably will have more people in November as time goes on
Hi and welcome to the forum!!! You will get alot of moral support from lovely ladies and also some excellent advice. Due to your height and frame I think your doc is right on the money!!! You will get an amazing result with 700cc high profile. I'm 5'8 and athletic build and only got 450cc mod plus silicone under. To be perfectly honest with you I'm very bummed out and I'm getting a revision. They look very average in size and fairly flat profile. Taller girls just swallow up the ccs and you want to balance out your body. Don't be scared of hp...just gives you a bit more projection. The bigger implants in mods or mod plus can look like wide pancakes . I'm looking at getting 650 or 700cc high profile to get the look I finally wanted. You can check out my pics.. I really only am happy wearing a big padded pushup bras. . Which trust me...after spending the $ on a ba.. its not what I really wanted lol. I think I'm a loose 12d so I need at least 200cc plus if I even hope to get dd. Hope this helps cheers Shelly xoxo
I agree with Shellysmall , I also have 400cc and tho I'm getting a revision due to other problems, I was never happy with 400 , My PS at the time said he couldn't give me any bigger, I don't kno why and he never said, but I think that was his personal opinion cuz been to many consults and they all said it's possible to go bigger