3/17/2015 If You Got a Big Ol Booty Say Yea! - Aventura, Fl

Just starting to reseach this proceedure , I have...

Just starting to reseach this proceedure , I have had a MM in July 2011 I plan to finish up my dreams of perfect body by getting this BBL in April 2013 any tips or advice please share. I am mother of two little girls 6 &3 and I work and go to school my biggest concern will be them in my recovery stage.

Excited to find the right doctor in my area...

excited to find the right doctor in my area reno/tahoe any suggestions??

So I'm paying my deposit today!!! Such a good...

So I'm paying my deposit today!!! Such a good feeling! I was orignially going to find a doctor in my area but just could not find anyone here or Nevada that I felt confident in. Don't get me wrong I love dr commons in fresco but I have never seen I'm make a booty as big as I want mine he doesn't see why I would want a butt I can eat off of lol so after soooooooooooooooooo many months of research I decided to go with dr s , not only do I love my work and inthinjnhe has really grassped and master what this generation wants to look kike as far as our assets Lol it gives me a reason to travel to Florida!! I am not really sharing my surgery with my entire family this go round it was hard to get everyone to understand the tt,ba, BL so I just told mynom and sisters who will come well prob not my mom. So I'm officially starting my journey , next step is to b plane ticket early enough so I can get it cheap a and reserve room , probably going to rent a condo or town house any suggestions to those wild be appreciated as well as any sites that have cheap tickets . I also want to prepare a kist of necessities , food choices post op, any advice or opinions I will take em thank u for taking time to read and help me along my journey

Check this out 10 things to known about...

Check this out 10 things to known about bbl

This really caught my eye for those ur us...

This really caught my eye for those ur us normal/thick size ladies being told to loose weight

"At first I started to gain weight. I thought, "I want my fat to be big and juicy for the transfer," because my doctor would only put in 400cc max at a time. I wanted the best results possible. When I told my doctor that I was trying to gain weight he said, "Why?" He said that if my cells were smaller he could collect a greater number of them in that 400cc. He said for me to gain weight after if I wanted, and that when you gain weight your fat cells fill up more. If I then had more living fat cells in my butt area, that I would be more likely to gain weight there." [by buttbutterfly]

I'm dreading putting up my po pics uggggh I have...

I'm dreading putting up my po pics uggggh I have had a shitty month gained 15 pounds Monday the 11th I'm coming back from a relaxing camping trip and kicking my ace back into shape I think I'm gonna do progress pics I think I weight 170-5 right now fml lol
So 20-25 pounds is my goal I have plenty of time question is who's gonna make sure I stay on it lol I can't do it I know it you ladies check in and make sure I'm not huddled in the corner of burger king stuffing my face lol I wanna be as tone as possible before march gonna do bbl work out video , Jillian Michael videos, turbo fire , insanity a nd maybe p90x dunno yet oh and my yoga I love it good for flexibility lol and who knows maybe some day I'll have sex again lol haven't since divorce year ago and I'm still a young buck lol trust me it ok ladies I'm jus making jokes I got my two angels , school and work that keep me busy! But a girl still wants to look top notch even if I'm not putting out lol ok ladies I did a lot of research tonight on how to prepare our bodies for surgery I will post it all tomorrow when I get on the laptop basically a lot of the needed supplies are on my MM review list except a few thing well good night!

Revision above I ment dreading putting up pre op...

Revision above I ment dreading putting up pre op pics lol my bad

Things to do to prepare your body for surgery:

Pre op preparations for your body and mind:
• Healthy diet including high fiber and high protein
• Work out , improves blood circulation
• Quit smoking (3-6 months before) this decreases blood circulation and kills the chances of fat injections living
• Detox or cleanse a week before surgery to remove toxins, helps healing process and can stabilize anesthetics
• Have a pre op lymphatic message to help the fat transfer process
• Maintain a stable weight about 10-20 pounds above your ideal weight
• Avoid sodium , at least lower it greatly
• Hydrate your body as much as possible this will help with scar healing

• What to avoid :
1. Asprin
2. NSAID such as ib profene types
3. Garlic (natural blood thinner)
4. Ginseng
5. Ginkgo
6. Do not over take vitamin E
7. Caffeine

• What to take :
Things that could be taken before to help the healing process post op (Stop 10 days before SX):
1. Vitamin A 10,000-25,000 iu’s
6. Potassium
7. Stool softner

What to pack:
o Towels
o Bed pads (put under towels cause the towels don’t cut it but the bed pads are not comfortable)
o Stool softners
o Medication schedule
o Drainage tracker
o Dressings
o Gauze
o Bacitracin or the antibiotic the doc gives ok to use
o Hibiclens or antibacterial soap
o Thermometer
o Wet wipes A lot!
o Make up remover towelettes
o Wisps (little portable tooth brushes)
o Cepacol lozenges (major help with the throat irritation from breathing tube)
o Support garments
o Ice packs
o Camera for pictures
o bucket or pail with lid for nausea (coffee tub or hotel ice bucket)
o PJ's, robe, or oversized, comfortable shirts that buttons in front
o pair of slippers
o Hand mirror to check out that new booty! lol
o hair scrunchies
o lap top
o female urinal
o chap stick
o gum
o saftey pins ( can help to hold up the drains)
o Tank tops for under graments
o yoga band - to pin drains to for shower
o safety pins

Post op foods :
• Low sodium broths/soups
• Pineapples or pineapple juice
• Ensure
• low salt saltine crackers

remember this is info is from several doctors and each doctor will have specific instructions you need to follow

Let the count down begin! 60 Days

I had to reschedule a time or two lol I'm finally going to stop putting it off. Everything is paid for and I'm ready to head out on the 15th of March. =)

Almost that time!

Ok guys my date is 3/17 with Dr Salama.
Im soooooo excited. I just started taking my iron and vitamin C. I am currently 189 LB still 5'3 lol I carry my heaviness well since i am muscular and have had the TT.

pre op pics 2/21/15

2/22/15 pre-op pics

3rd attempt to upload pictures

another attempt to upload pix rrr

front preoperative pic 2/26/15

Ready to Roll

Ok so let me say paying for everything insteps was much easier than doing it all at once. Over two years I saved up $4000 in cash. In 2014 I paid for the rental car (waited for my CC to give me the 5% category on that) and half of the hotel stay $900. This year I paid for the remainder of the hotel stay $900 and Supplies $350. I had the supplies shipped directly to the Villa so I wouldn't have to deal with it on the plane. What I am going to do with before I leave I am not sure of yet lol. So everything is paid for! I have a 5,000$ care credit card (no interest for a year) to pay off not to bad

items I bought off of Amazon to hopefully make things easier after surgery I had them shipped to the villa

wish pics

more wish pics

I look at booty more than the average male does lol

4 days until I go in!!!!

I'm super excited, only when I write you guys do I feel butterflis in my tummy!

I have a cold I'm hoping will be gone by the 17th! I'm taking the raffle every 4 hours & airborn also. Do you think they would cancel my surgery because I have a cold if so what's the science behind that?

I survived!

I made it out okay. The first 4 hours were really really rough then automatically I started feeling so much better. being in the recovery room at the surgery center wasn't fun I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. Monica was my nurse and she was amazing. What a kind hearted woman. Dr Salama he's much more attractive in person than in his picture on the Internet. the anesthesiologist Alex was also attractive he has a very pretty face and sexy tattoos. he was very informative and kind as well as everyone else. when you first get out it feels like your butt is freezing on the outside and burning like fire on the inside. as many of the other girl said when I got out of the car I threw up. I realized that after I first walked around for 10 minutes like you are instructed to do I felt so much better. I have an unusual package from my doctor the ones that go behind your ear. Dr Phil on my told me that we should be wearing our garments for 6 months and that we should be maintaining the stomach lipo for a year as in rolling it with a yoga roller to make sure you don't get any lumps and dimples. I will write again later my meds are kicking in and I'm passing out. mainly for hours of ruff ruff pain and the rest is totally bearable.

1sr massage done

1st massage was no where near as painfull as I had heard. I did take 2 percs before going, then went to Walgreens and then for a short walk on the beach. Feeling much better today.

recovery seems so slow

Only day 4 and I'm tired of being in bed and in the hotel ,,,, what are somethings you guys do to keep busy?

day 5 post op

Finally had a bowEl movement today. Relief,,,I took stool softeners everyday after surgery just to be prepared. Also took a shower by myself today washing garmentioned now. No pain just stiffNess, hard spots on butt.

new faja

If your in the Florida area you have got to stop by Catherine's service was excellent I was in so much comfort after using their garment.

swell at night

Hoping to get my last drain out today. Im feeling a little tired today. I got a good night sleep but had to go #2 and I don't know about you guys but it takes a lot out of me. I gotta get up take a shower and get to Celia for my massage. Im going to be asking Dr salama if my new faja is acceptable, I'll keep you all posted on that.

faja changed my recovery

I checked with Dr salama about my new faja he says it's great. Im telling you guys the moment after I put it on I felt so much better. The doctor did say he likes you to stay in the cut out butt to help perk it up but after that it's Ok to go just make sure it's no too tight, it's best to have it custom altered so the booty stays one size and the tummy can shrink while swelling goes down.

sleepy day

I slept all day today lol I got up at 5pm and walked on the board walk for about 20 min. I did alot yesterday and it put me in my place today. I have my last apt at salamas office tomorrow. I will get a message and my final discharge or whatever Ishould call it. :)

go away swelling

I took my faja off at 630 am it's now 8 am I cant wait for the swelling to go away aND my skin to feel normal it's super tight and weird feeling. Im off to my last massage in florida right now. Then to faja store to have it altered tighter in the tummy.

forgot this pic

Last Day in Florida

feeling really good today. It's bitter sweet that im going home tomorrow. If I was able to enjoy Florida I would love to stay but since im not able to go swimming and can't really lay out in the sun Its just a tease and I want to go home to my babies. I did put my feet in the water and lay out fully clothed today. although we shouldn't be in the sun to much with the antibiotics. I had my garments off for 2 hours before taking the picS.

Anyone else hate their garment?!?

Uggggh I hate wearing it during the day but if I don't wear it and I lay down I swell in the back. I can't even imagine going 5 more weeks wearing it everyday. Im not gonna lie I have worn just my waist cincher 2 seperate days nows. for one it makes me feel skinny without those foam and boards. two it gives me a beautiful hour glass figure. the doctor says I should not wear it until 8 weeks. They worried about imperfections in the skin. Ok my stomach will never be something to look at without clothes over it lol I have stretch marks and a tummy tuck scar. Doc said he doesn't take all the fat off white girls stomachs because it shows imperfections I said doc I will never wear anything to show my stomach so take it all! Anyhow I got of subject please give me your feed back tell me why I need to wear it ( I have it on now) or why it should be ok if I don't. I am most definitely going to wear it at night and whenever I feel swelling. Also if im not wearing it I'll be wearing the cincher. HELP

Pix didn't upload

Swelling Sux

Went for a walk with my babies today. It's spring break so my firs day home alone wth the monsters for more than 3 hours. The are aware I am recovering. They are being helpful and understanding. Although my house is a disaster lol I know I could do so much more than I am but it takes forever and uncomfortable so I am just saying fuck it for now. Yesterday I did easter and by the end of the day I was completely swollen all over.

rrr pix never upload correctly

Tummy 37.5" pre op
Tummy 33" post op

I forgot to measure my butt pre op
but it is 45" Now

Im hoping for at least a 29" waist and 47" butt
ill keep my fingers crossed

32 " waist today

What is everyone eating? Im trying to be good but I keep messing up at least once a day. It's weird because I eat so good when im on a role working out but im stuck here at home and this is the most important time to be eating good while I can't work out and I screw up . I just keeping trying to talk myself out of eating crap and can't wait to work out.

Tired Easy

It's funny how your body let's you know when your doing to much. I'm at 3 weeks post op and I still get tired after being active for only 3 hours lol each day I've been tackling a room of this house even with my kids help I'm freaking tired! I'm so blessed to be able to work from home I honestly feel for you ladies who have to manage going back to work at 10 days I can't imagine. I still havnt sat not even on boppy pillow. I will have to drive my kids to school on Monday that will be my first time sitting I don't want to do it lol

update almost 4 weeks

Tuesday will be 4 weeks. I feel normal except the swelling and no sitting lol. Garment is a pain but I do my best to keep it on. I have my highlander set up with a bed in the back so I am cumfy . my mom has been doing my massages since I came home she needs her massage table at my house so that I can have a place to lay down downstairs when I want.I have been doing my best to eat well okay maybe not my best I do really good all day and then sometimes I'll have carbs at night I can't find a lot about what people R eating if you have any advice please let me know my measurements for my waist are 30 to 31 inches now my swelling is almost gone when I keep my Garment on but I don't think I'm going to make it to the 26" and waste I want it. I send out one of my fajas to Florida today to be taken in 4 inches I want to use that one without the pads I have another one I'm taking to my local lady today to have taken in 2 inches I will still wear that one with the pads. best decision ever to do this surgery I love it I fit into all my skinny clothes again I broke out all my slutty gear lol but even my nice business dresses went from looking cute and classy to sexy as shut and classy lol

fuzzy butt

Has anyone else noticed peach fuzz going on back there? You cant see it but I can feel it. Light peach fuzz. Weirdest thing lol

failed to wear my garment today

I didn't put my garment on today , I sound get myself in trouble!
I didn't sleep but 3 hours last night and I know it sounds like an excuse but I was do tired. It's not from the bbl that I didn't sleep ts just the stress I have going on in life right now. Also ate BK,,,, SLAP! I'm gonna start my period tomorrow so I'm gonna give myself a pass but I need to knock that shit off. I Bakr wait until I go back to school and working out, this being home all day stuff is killing me ! No pix today I felt crappy

5 weeks post op bbl

Today I sat :) on a yoga ball lol I started to go back to 1 of my trainers on Monday he doesn't know what I had done but knows I had surgery. First day he did all arms, wall push ups and stretching with 20 min walking mixed. Felt great to be bacK. Tuesday (today) he broke out the 75" yoga ball it was so soft and squishy I felt no pain or discomfort at all! We did some physicAl therapy exercises and there was some sparks from lipo but not bad. I also have been walking 30 min at night.

I haven't measured myself since last week. I have been getting swollen from working out and doing more regular life so I don't want to get discouraged by the numbers.

I went to doctors for yeast infection as some of you ladies know the antibiotics can give you one. They weighed me and said I was 188 that's on the doctors scale which my scales has always been lower then theirs. So before I went into surgery I was 198 so that made me happy lol

I'm finally strictly back on my ketogenic way of eating so that should make me feel better then eating carbs like I had been.

Garment was taking in 4 inches on waist only so that's a total of 8" since surgery day Starting with a 3x down to a 2x 2 days after rx. Then sent to be taken in 2" now another 4"
I think this is the last time maybe once more because I'm only on level 2. Idk.

I can feel my but staring to giggle when I walk it's weird lol cause some parts are still numb or hardish. My right taking longer Im thinking it's from the use of your right leg more. There is a flat spot on right side I'm hoping the fluff will take care of it .

Definitely going back for round 2 I want me ass , more hour glass and more hips :) don't get me wrong I love it now much better than before obviously but u want bigger and I know a couple spots won't be corrected like my left side needs more fat on hip / tummy side, ,, trust NE Dr s is miracle worker but he can't make things perfect he's not god so it's understandable to see a couple tiny things (no one else would notice) we pick apart.

besides that I'm feelin pretty normal again

Oh BTW I tried to find a yoga ball for home but it sucked. The one at the gym is all worn it soft and squishy with thin material bough a new one and it was to hard had to return it. :( I'm going to ask my trainer if I can buy them a new one and take the worn out one tehehe if he says no I'm just gonna grab it N book it out he back door lol

31" waist down from 37.5

third time reading review and its been deleted so I'm just going to post the pictures no more patience for writing tonight lol right side more swollen then left

Some days I feel like a million bucks others I struggle

I remember after my mommy Mahe over going through a tough time here and there. I'm almost completely healed but still dealing with stuff. Swelling in lower back and sides,, uncomfortableNess of sitting,, eating with garment on, garment digging into shoulders. somedays I wake up feeling skin n y and sexy others I feel sore and fat. Lol fat I'm not but I'm still big on top with my arms and upper body, it really bugs me but I was not allowed to do the arm lipo Do to how much fast was needed to be taken out. I ate like shit these past two days and I know that's why I am feeling crabby and sad.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

6/1/2012 Cannot give accurate rating yet i will do as i interact more with dr and his staff so far I have only spoke with nancy and she is a doll she took time to listen to and answer my 30 questions :) I will keep updating! Wait times are far out 5 months at this time but for me it is not an issue I plan very far advance to be sure and accurate.