I Showed my Hair Transplant to Another HT Doctor and He Said It Was the Worst He Had Seen in Years - Redondo Beach, CA

I did not get to see Dr. Umar until after his...

I did not get to see Dr. Umar until after his staff had already sedated me for surgery, and was not able to to give final informed consent about the hairline that was drawn which is supposed to be the norm according to my consults with other physicians. Outcome of surgery thus far has been subpar. I have consulted other physicians in hopes of repairing what seems to have been poor work, and they all concur that the work was designed and executed poorly. I will most likely now live the rest of my life with a scarred forehead and scalp with little to no recourse due to Californias biased malpractice laws.

hairline of unhappiness

SLAPP suit

Dr and legal team filed SLAPP suit to get me to drop civil suit.
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

As a doctor who advertises himself as the victim of a poor hair transplant in the past, I am disappointed to have received a poor hair transplant from him. In hindsight he never answered my questions via email regarding realistic expectations, and the work he performed has been unanimously reviewed by the other hair transplant physicians I have seen since then as poor at best. Dr. Umar has ruined my life.