Gave Me Too Much Volume! I Hate It - Redondo Beach, CA

I went to see dr gail humble to fill in my laugh...

I went to see dr gail humble to fill in my laugh lines and fill a tiny bit of wrinkles under the eyes (Eyes are a whole other nightmare using restylane). I wanted to use restylane or something like that to fill in the lines around the mouth, but she talked me into getting sculptra on my cheek bones up to the temple area. she said it would lift the laugh lines up. Big mistake! I only had 1 vial but it gave me way too much volume! Which she said it would only give me a tiny bit. I hate it! Im only 30 years old. I didnt need volume added on my face at all. I have high cheek bones already. so when she put the sculptra on my cheek bones it just looks way too full. Luckily i didnt get any bumps its almost been six months now.. I seen a plastic surgeon yesturday about reducing the volume. He injected me with diluted kenalog where the sculptra was placed. Hopefully it works! If this time around doesnt reduce the volume im gonna go back again in six weeks for more kenolg. Ive been so depressed..

Megan, if you would read the literature, you will see that it is not to be used near or around the eyes. This is where the granulomas form for certain. Although, after reading many posts, they can form anywhere. Horrible stuff!
Please give us an update as I would like to try to dissolve this as well. Thank you
Jules - could you please update us on how the kenalog worked? I too am overfilled in my lower face and miserable. In considering kenalog/5fu injections to reduce as I can't bear to go through this for two years.
Gail Humble