Endless Questions About Boobs! Help a Sister out - Redondo Beach, CA

So I've started seriously considering getting...

So I've started seriously considering getting implants in the last month or so. I'm 5'6" about 135lbs, athletic, 34B( I don't fill it out completely) and 23. I've very comfortable with my body, especially since I discovered the gym and started getting my squat on :) but I think breast implants would be incredible! My boyfriend and I discussed it and he is very supportive although I don't think I will tell my family until closer to the surgery because they will not approve. I'm basically researching and reading everything I can from women who have gotten the surgery and their experiences. I want to end up with a D or DD which I think will look great on my body but my best friend insists I'm too "tiny" for that size. I think my. Odd is strong and they would fit well. But I'm wondering about developing back pain and if that is a likely possibility? Also, which is better, silicone or saline? And if anyone has any recommendations for good doctors in the area? Any and all advice or questions are welcome! Thanks and I'm glad this community exists so I have a whole bank of info and support :) xo

P.s. I included some pics so you can get an idea of my body. One was in the summer when I was a little skinnier but as you can see the weight leaves from my boobs ferociously!
I have a friend 5' 120# she went 460cc hp sil. & her girls & body look fab. with your tight abbs, shaply bum & great legs, 450 - 475cc hp sil. you wil look ultra sexy...Boobie Greed
Difficult to give you specific advice without consultation but some thoughts may be helpful to answer your questions. Generally, breast augmentation patients very rarely complain of back/neck discomfort after having undergone this procedure. In your case, given your body type, I would strongly suggest the use of silicone gel breast implants. These implants tend to feel/look more “natural” and generally have fewer problems with rippling/palpability of the implants, especially for young ladies who like to wear small swimming suits. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is: 1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work. 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "full C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. The use of computer imaging may also be very helpful during the communication process. 3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. Best wishes.
Maybe your doctor can lwt you take the implants home, us a sports bra and walk around with them to try them out before the surgery ! Thats what we did :)

First consultation!

So I had my first consultation yesterday and it was awesome! I loved the 3D imaging and I hadn't gotten a chance to do the rice sizes yet so the "try on" bobbies were great in getting an idea of what I want. I went in withan idea in my head of the type and measurement etc and I wasn't too far off. I showed the PS my pics and explained the look I was going for and we figured it out. He recommended 550ccs, textured, silicone, high profile, all to fit my body, shape,and the end result I'm trying to acheive.

I was SUPER nervous going in to the appointment and came out excited and happy, so that wasa relief. The price was definitely not what I went in thinking it would be so that was one set back.

I have another consultation set up on January 8th with a different doctor, so we'll see what he says and what his prices are. I definitely don't want to compromise quality for price though, I've seem some lower end jobs (scary).

After that I'll set a date which is looking more like january or February which is so soon! I am so excited!!!
Hi. I wrote to you a couple of weeks ago. I just had my surgery last Thursday with Dr. Diaz in Beverly Hills. I am beyond thrilled with my results! My friends and family who have seen me since are amazed! Everyone has said that if they didn't know me that they'd never know that I had an augmentation. I agree that you should NEVER sacrifice quality for price. I was prepared to pay thousands more if I had to. I just wanted to find the best dr. I found the best of both with Dr. Diaz!

Worried about drooping heavy breasts

The only worry that I've had lately is with the size I'm getting, how low will they droop. The textured and high profile implant should help but this girl I personally know bothers done and they are so low now. And I'm worried that because of the size of the implants I want to get and the weight they'll have, they will leave the top part of the chest flat and have bottom heavy boobs. How common is her boob result? Will it happen to me? I hope not :(

Weight loss and gain

One other thing. I'm pretty steady in weight for the last couple years but how would weight gain or loss impact my new fake boobies? Should I lose any weight I want to lose BEFORE the surgery?
I'm from your area and also really into working out. I would say, try to get as close to the body you want before surgery since you will have to take about 2 months before you can even start to get close to what you were doing before. not working out hard was one of the hardest parts of the recovery process for me, but it goes by fast. best of luck finding a ps you love.
they wont droop lol. even implants that re under the muscle if you look on the forums are still in perfect place..Its honestly i think not even about the profile, its your body, some womans boobs will always stay up high, others will fall more naturally. i guess it may also depend if you have any bottoming out. I dont think the size of the implant changes anything.. take pamela anderson for example.. she has HUGE boobs... they are NOT droopy. You might want to ask about SALINE.. because saline wont DROOP as much since they stay more in a round shape than the silicone. although be aware that that maybe cause more rippling because saline ripples more..you dr will probably say since you dont have much breast tissue that you cant go over the muscle because of higher chance of rippling also.. weight gain ive heard can effect the breasts but only in large amounts.. like if you lost 15 pounds u might see a difference.. a fluctuation in 3 to 8 pounds wont really do much.. just compare it to your normal fluctuation.. its going to fluctuate the same amount except now you will have an implant under. Good luck im sure your dr will be able to give you what you want.
You have a very tiny frame, just be careful you don't go too big or your poor back will pay. Before I got my implants I actually went and saw my chiropractor as my back is often out of line. I went really small with implants 275cc over muscle and I am a 8 dd to 8e and I am a dancer teacher. So just think about all the activities that you do. Good luck xx

Too big

Soo I'm actually really worried that they're going to end up too big. I don't really want to go past a DD but everyone I have seen thus far has gotten way less ccs than I'm planning on getting. Is 550 too much? Does it really just depend on the body and how they drop and fluff? I definitely don't want less than a D though. Hmmm.....
Hey L. I got 550 Silicone under, and absolutely love them! I'm at 32DDD/32F --which sounds huge, but I look like a D. But everyone is different. I've seen girls w/ 330's and they look bigger than me. I sometimes feel small, but I'm not. Weird right?
Hey girl, I got 375CC moderate profile (scared of breasts being too spaced apart and the shape of high profile) and I was sized as a 32DD bra. I think it really depends on your body though. I'm 5'5 120 lbs and have long legs so not sure if I could have handled 500+ implants. But your you should definitely trust your Dr and you should go with whatever size you are comfortable with. Look at lots of pics of before and after and the sizes they chose as well. No back pain here and your breasts will drop naturally. Bras will also help to keep them in place lol
Oh and I got cohesive gel implants. I think they're the ones that don't leak into your body if they break. The only problem is that you have to get them checked every so often. But 10 months after surgery and they're super soft and look natural.

Surgery soon, bio oil okay?

So I'm 6 days from surgery, getting more and more excited/nervous. I ended up going with the second doctor I had a consultation with, Dr. Sanjay Grover. We've decided that I'll probably get around 450ccs or more. I'm hoping for a beautiful D or DD set post op so cross your fingers.

Now comes the pre op restrictions... Is it okay for me to keep applying Bio Oil? I wanted to prevent stretch marks and it seems reactive to start doing it after I get them in. Any input on whether it's okay?!
relax you will be fine! i used bio oil too
I did bio- oil before and have palmer's massage cream and natural cocoa butter that I have been rubbing on religiously post op. I'm almost a month post and no stretch marks yet and I have 550 ccs. Good luck sweetie. Cue the nerves for sure. Try not to OD on realself buts its hard not to lol

1 day post op

Here I am, one day post op and I can't believe it! They look beautiful already although they're very tight and high and my rib cage aches on the sides and right in the middle. I ended up with 400ccs in my right, larger breast and 450ccs in the smaller one. I'm so excited to see the changes in the new few weeks and everyone loves them. My boyfriend can't stop smiling :) I'll keep you all updated on my recovery and let me know if you have any questions since I'm on the other side now!!